Chapter 23

~~Shiota's POV~~

After we ate lunch we were siting around watching TV "so how about we have that pool party now that I'm no longer in heat" everyone looked at me then each other as I leaned back on Karma

"Sounds good let's get to planning"

I smiled and quickly got up out of Karma's lap as Tetsu and Luna got up "ok us three will go get the supplies while you 3 get everything ready and Kagami will make the food" they all groaned

"I'm starting to think you only want me over here because of my cooking skills"

I looked at Tetsu and he just started to laugh "we're partners and you would be board out of your mind at home" Kagami slumped his shoulders in defeat with a sigh "your right" with a smile Tetsu grabbed the keys "let's go" then walked out of the house.

~~a few hours later~~

Once we had everything set I went to the room to change into my bathing suit but as I made it to the top step I kind of felt a little sick so I leaned against the wall with my hand over my mouth and waited for it to pass.

As soon as I know it passed I pushed myself off of the wall and went to my room to into my swimsuit.

After I had changed I went down the stairs and was making my way to the back yard but then I heard the doorbell ring so I changed direction and went to the door to answer it

"hey, I take it your here for the party"

Hope stood there holding onto her bag while nodding so I stepped to the side "you can go ahead I'll be right behind you" she smiled and walked away as I went to close the door but was stopped.

"Oh come on you'll shut the door on your friends but not a pretty girl"

I looked back the door to sent friends standing there with bag and smiles "oh hey guys what are you doing here" they looked at each other then back at me "didn't you invite us to the pool party"

-nii-chan did you really invite them-

I step the side to let them in "I shall show you the way to the backyard" once everyone was inside I lead to the back yard but just as we got the sliding doors it opened and nii-San came through.

"You must my little brothers friends"

Kuroko No AssassinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara