Chapter 5

"tell me again why we are doing this Tetsuya"

I sighed "because when we came to visit the first time something felt off" I looked up at my mate who didn't seem amused at all "after this we can go on the date I promise, I just need to confirm something" "is that why you made Daichi and Taiga out those cameras up I'm secrecy" I nodded my head.

"Baby just tell me the truth, what's going on"

"He had concealer on, he was skinnier then he should be, there was clothes that doesn't fit his style in his closet"

"And??"

"And there was hardly any food in the house"

He was about to say something else but the door opened and they both froze when they saw us and I smiled "oh my baby sister and baby brother" I got up and hugged them "uhh big brother whose the red head" I held back a laugh

"oh that's Akashi Sejiuro he's my mate, Sei-kun you know Luna but that is my little brother Shiota"

I smile "nice to meet you Akashi-kun" he smiled please just call me Sejiuro or Akashi, we are family after all" "ok Akashi" I looked at Sei-kun and he has this smile on his face but then I looked at Luna. "how did you like school there" "it was nice a lot of nice people though Nii-chan did tell me to stay from of the boy students" I watched as she put her finger to her chin.

Then she just shrugged her shoulders and skip off to what I think her room is so I looked at Shiota and he was looking in the way Luna left then slowly shook his head "I'm going to go change real quick ok" I nodded with a smile and watched him walk off".

"I can see it"

I nodded my head "look in the fridge" he goes to the kitchen but a few minutes later he comes back "now I see why you had Taiga go to the store with Tatsuya" I leaned in back in my seat and nodded my head

"those 2 are the best cooks I know and both are willing to help"

I saw him smile a little but then frown "what's wrong baby" he didn't look at me "my cousin lives around here somewhere, I wonder how he's doing".

I didn't pay him any attention because Shiota came out wearing a sweater that said "I'm a monster in the morning" with pink shorts a pair of slippers "are you 2 staying the night" I glanced up Sei-kun and he still seemed a bit spaced out

"no just for dinner if that's ok"

He slowly nodded "don't worry 2 of my friends are the best cooks ever and they're making dinner as well as stocking your fridge"

He was about to say something till a knock on the door interrupted him.

The door opened and Tatsuya came in carrying na few bags with Taiga behind him.