Chapter 15

Once I got out of the shower I saw a pair of black pants and a peach color shirt so I put them on thought it looked good and made my way out of the bathroom to see Karma not in the room so I figured he was down stairs. I started to make my way out of the room but was stopped by a hand grabbing my wrist "where's the dress Shoita" I jumped a little bit "dont scare me like that" he chuckled as I handed him the dress and he took the dress and walked out of the room "I liked the dress".

 I started to make my way out of the room but was stopped by a hand grabbing my wrist "where's the dress Shoita" I jumped a little bit "dont scare me like that" he chuckled as I handed him the dress and he took the dress and walked out of the room...

With a pout I made my way down stairs and into the living room "I see that Karma has found a dress he doesn't like" I shrugged my shoulders he says it to short" he poked his head in from the living room "I could tell you were wearing a thong".

I blushed more then i already was so I grabbed a couch pillow and went to throw it at him but instead of hitting him it hit Kagami which made Aomine start laughing but Kagami didn't take to kindly to that so he grabbed the pillow from the floor and hit him with it.

Which made him stop laughing and glare at Kagami as he took the pillow and him back with it then Kagami grabbed another couch pillow and hit him with it which made me slowly out of the room so I wouldn't get thr cross fire.

~~time skip~~

I took a deep breath as I got out of the car "don't worry baby brother everything will be ok" I smiled and gave Tetsu a small head nod as I felt a arm wrap around me and when I looked to see who it was I saw Karma which made me smile.

"Don't worry baby I'm right here"

I laid my head on his shoulder before we started to go inside the court building but as we made it inside I was told to sign in and wait for my name to be called so we all took our seats and started to play on our phones. 45 minutes later my name was called so me, Tetsu, Luna and Akashi went up and they gave me a clip board with a few papers on it.

"Please fill those out and then you'll be able to be seen"

We didn't sit down or anything I just stood there and filled everything out then gave it back to her which she took and lead us to a room