Chapter 9

~~Nagisa's POV~~

Its was lunch time and we were sitting by the trees eating but as we were Karama and Akashi were glaring at each other so I took a deep breath "Karma behave yourself and way properly" Tetsu just glared at Akashi which stopped him and made him eat properly.

After we finished eating they started to throw stuff at each other "why do you 2 do this" I glanced at Tetsu and they both stopped and looked at us "it's what our family does".

They looked at each other then sat down but when Karma sat down next to me he pulled me into his lap and put his chin on my shoulder "so Karma do you want to come over for dinner Nagisa is a great cook" he then smiled.

I saw right through his little smile and I know exactly what he is doing but before nee n I could say something Karma had agreed to coming over for dinner but then Akashi said that he would like to come over as well.

~~time skip~~

I was standing in the kitchen trying to figure out what to make for dinner so I decided to look at the ingredients we have.

Once I figured out what we're having I started to make it but about half way through the door bell rang and I heard Luna said that she'll get it so I went back to making dinner. Before I knew it I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and something getting placed on my shoulder so I looked and saw Karma standing there with a smile but it was that exact smile that made me away because of my blush.

"It smells good"

"It'll taste better then it smells"

When I was done cooking Karma helped me set the table and told me to sit down while he got the others so I did exactly that. As everyone sat down at the table I saw that Tetsu was smiling for some reason but I just brushed it off and as I did so I started to get the feeling that I shouldn't have done that.

"So Karma how long have you like Shiota"

I started coughing because I was chocking on my drink and once I was ok I went back to eating and glaring at Tetsu

"when I first laid eyes on him I had this feeling that I need to be around him, this feeling that I was being pulled towards him and since then I started to slowly fall for him"

I stopped all movements slowly started to look at him and as I did so I put my chopsticks down "you really feel that way" he smiled down at me of course I do" I smiled at him and before we knew it we were staring at each other in the eyes and as we were doing so it felt like it was just us.

I heard a faint sigh come from somewhere but I just don't know from where.

We then were brought back to reality by Tetsu "please were eating you 2 can do that in your room, with the door wide open and the light on" I glared as at him but continued to eat.