Chapter 7

"Shouta I-I need your help can you please come to where I am"yes, of course just tell me where you are"
================================

~~Karma's POV~~

I didn't like the fact that he was hiding the fact that he has a little sister from everyone.....no not everyone from me so I had came up with a plan to get the answers from him and to also confess my feelings to him and hope for miracle that he's my mate".

I took a deep to calm my nerves but as I did I smelt his scent and started to get even more nervous but since he can't see me yet because of the curtain of leaves hanging in from I wasn't as nervous as I should be.

I waited for him to get closer so I could grab his hand and pin him to the tree beside.

As I did so he had a bright blush that dusted across his beautiful cheek but he was trying to hide it so I did the only thing that popped up in my head.

I grabbed his chin and made him look at me and before he could do or say anything I kissed him and I was expecting him to push me away or even fight me but to my surprise as soon as my lips touched his he melted right away which instantly made me want more but I had to pull.

When I pulled away I looked at him and saw that there was a string of saliva that still connected us together then I looked at him and I saw that he had a bright blush that not only went across his cheeks but his whole face was bright red

"Shouta you are my mate"

He looked up at me with sparkling eyes so I moved to the side to reveal the sunset and a picnic that was also set up "would you do me the honors and join me for a picnic date" he smiled brightly and nodded his head.

================================

I thought it would be gentleman like to walk him home since he's an unmated omega so that's exactly what I did but as we walked to his house we were holding hands and he was giggling which music to my ears.

As we got to his house I walked him up to his front door and was about to lean in to give him a kiss goodnight till the door opened and a arm reached out and grabbed him pulling him inside while shutting the door and locking. I stood there for a minutes trying to understand what just happened till I heard Shouts yelling "nii-san your so, so, such a baka" which made me stiffle a laugh and I took that as my que to leave.

As I was a little bit down the street from his house a figure showed in front of me "long time no see cousin" then a pair scissors flew past my face barley missing my cheek "what the hell are you doing here 'cousin'