Chapter 25 A Break

Start from the beginning

"I didn't know our relationship was like that! I mean I don't mind, he does have a handsome face. But what do I do if Sol or the Captain find out. Is this worth the risk?"

"Uh, Juvia? Are you okay or has the stress of work finally gotten to your head?"

"I'm fine my darling."

Kyoya was completely silent after what he just heard. He was sure he was mishearing things since Juvia was part of the Blue Rose Knights, a squad that loves to bash on men. So he just pretended that nothing happened as he ate some more of his cake.

"By the way, Kyoya. There's something I want to talk about."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"It's just....after the attack on the capital, Sol told me about what happened prior. Are you really from the Spade Kingdom?"

Kyoya stopped eating his cake as he looked at Juvia. He should've expected that the people that found out would share the information with the rest of their squads. Though he couldn't blame them since it's understandable. Seeing the look on Kyoya's face, Juvia starts to regret asking.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought up a sensitive topic."

"It's fine. It really isn't that big of a deal. But it's true, i'm from the Spade Kingdom. But I love it here at the Clover Kingdom. To be honest, I feel more at home here than I ever will back there."

As Kyoya rubs the back of his head nervously, Juvia could tell that he wasn't lying in the slightest. But that made her wonder, what exactly happened to him that made him leave the Spade Kingdom.

"Anyways, I'll see you later Juvia. Let's come back here again when we both have another day off."

"Sure!! You better keep your word."

Kyoya smiles as he walks out the bakery. As Juvia sat by herself, she was smiling to herself as she enjoyed spending time with Kyoya. Soon one thought entered her mind as she just realized what they both promised.

"Oh my goodness.....did....did we just promise to have a second date?! A second date with Kyoya....that sounds too good to be true."

~Meanwhile~As Kyoya was walking around, he started to yawn as he was getting bored again

~Meanwhile~
As Kyoya was walking around, he started to yawn as he was getting bored again. He didn't know why he explained himself to Juvia. Usually he wouldn't care and just stay silent.

"Looks like Asta's rubbing off on me. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut."

As Kyoya was walking, he accidentally bumped into someone and fell on the ground. When he stood back up, he quickly looked in front of him.

"Sorry about that, my mind was occupi-"

"No, no. It was my fault. After all, I wasn't paying attention. No big deal."

As the two boys looked at each other, Kyoya heard the beating of his heart ring through his ears

As the two boys looked at each other, Kyoya heard the beating of his heart ring through his ears. He remembers this sensation all too well. It was the same thing as with Wendy, Mukuro, and Zancrow. However, the boy in front of him looked fine.

"That fall must have really hurt. You look like you're in pain."

"No, i'm fine. Anyways, who are you?"

"The name's Byakuran. Once again, sorry about crashing into you."

Kyoya nods his head at Byakuran. To be honest, it's weird how normal the boy is being. Perhaps that sensation he felt before was his imagination. As Kyoya walks away, Byakuran smiled to himself.

"Kyoya Fullbuster, he's definitely someone to keep an eye on. But then again, so are you."

As Byakuran looked at the sky, he saw a single bird standing on the roof of a building. As he looked closely at the bird, he noticed something about it's right eye as he smiled.

"To think that even in prison, you can still see what's going on in the world through the body of anyone or anything you've possessed. You truly are terrifying, Mukuro Rokudo."

~At Nean~Wendy was seen inside the church as she was looking out the window

~At Nean~
Wendy was seen inside the church as she was looking out the window. She seemed to be lost in thought. Seeing this, two people walked towards her to see what was going on.

"Wendy, are you doing okay? You're up awfully late."

"I didn't notice it was this late. I'm sorry Sister Theresa."

Theresa looked at Wendy as she had a guess on what she was thinking

Theresa looked at Wendy as she had a guess on what she was thinking. It was kind of obvious since Wendy always looked so happy when she talked about it. However, before she could say anything, a little girl walked towards Wendy.

"Wendy, are you thinking about that boy who saved you when you were at the Royal Capital?"

"Where is this coming from Marie?!"

"You just always look so happy when you mention it. I hope I can meet him someday."

Wendy calmed her nerves for a bit. Did she really look happy when she mentioned Kyoya? Soon a smile was on her face as she pats Marie's head.

"If he ever swings by here, i'll be sure to let him meet you."

As Wendy and Marie were laughing, Theresa looked at the two girls with a smile on her face. It's been awhile since she saw Wendy so happy. However, one thought was on her mind.

"Kyoya Fullbuster, at least I know the name of the person I need to give my gratitude to. If Wendy trusts him, then he must be one kind boy."