Deadpool x Child!Reader

The reader knows nothing about Deadpool so he decides to have a bit of fun.

The world was full of heroes and villains and you were absolutely fucking clueless when it came to who was who. For fucks sake you thought wolverine was the mind reader guy for like a year before your friend had set you straight about it so, when this asshole dressed in red spandex came to your door at 1 A.M. in the morning.

You slammed the door in his face.

Apparently that was not the right thing to do because it apparently the asshole thought it would be fun to pester you all day the next day as revenge for your rejection.

"Do you realize you look like a fucking creep right now?" I said while walking down the street with my hot dog "I'm 14 and you're following me around like a sex offender"

You might be thinking right now 'what a vulgar little shit.' Or 'where are this kids parents?' . I actually have an answer for that. The answer is... mind your fuckin business I'll cuss if I wanna and I could give a shit where my parents are. They could be in Canada for all I know.

"Do you even know who I am?" Red suit asked feigning offense "I'm mother fuckin Deadpool." 

"Isn't that the one guy..." I trailed off before losing interest and walking again.

"I'M THE GUY WITH THE SWORDS" Spandex shouted, imitating sword movements "a-and the guns." 

I shook my head in confusion, shrugging my shoulders. "Now your just making up random traits to impress me and honestly it getting sad."

"I CAN HEAL FAST!! Look at this." All the sudden Deadpool took a knife and shoved it into his knee.

I still didn't look impressed "You're a sick puppy Spandex. Incredibly disturbed, really." 

"Alright then kid. What if I took you on a mission with me."

"You want me to follow you, a stranger might I add, around all day," he nodded rapidly "my parents won't like that. Let's fucking do this." 

Spandex laughed loudly before handing me a gun "I should tell you my hero name before we go."

"Nah, I've just been calling you spandex this entire time. I would just keep doing it even if I knew your name." I shrugged.

It's short. I'm aware but Deadpool is a funny guy and if I attempted a long one I'd completely and utterly fail.