Stranger things x reader

When it becomes obvious Steve cant fight his little sister (Y/N) has to step in and show Billy he's not as tough as he thinks he is.

**this is based on the original scene but most of the dialogue is mine seeing as this after he hits Steve with the plate**

I was In Will's room cleaning for when he got the mind flayer out of him when the words "(Y/N)! STOP HIM HES GONNA KILL STEVE!" I bolted to the living room and honestly my initial thought was that another demo dog had decided to drop by till I actually reached The living room where the one and only Mr. Billy thinks-he's-tough Hargrove himself was wailing on my brother Steve Harrington who was already partially unconscious.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE!" Billy immediately stoped his attack on my brother and turned to me with a wild expression which was only enhanced by my brothers blood on his knuckles.

Billy got up from the ground smoothly and sauntered towards me smoothly "Whats it look like kid? I just taught "King Steve" that he's not so tough." And with that he pushed my aside and began towards Max with a glare "Alright Maxine time to go before I change my mind about pounding all you frien-"

"She's not going anywhere with you." I interrupted roughly as I moved back in front of him with my hands held in front of me "and your not going near any of my friends or my brother."

"Brother? you mean Harrington? Ohhhh! I get it your his sister. Is that why your acting so tough right now?" Billy laughed loudly before attempting to pass me again only to have me block his way with a stone cold face " listen kid this was cute for a second now it's just pissing me off."

What are you gonna do about hot shot? You gonna hit me?" I tilted my head to the left in feign confusion as Billy huffed at me

From behind me I could hear my brother deliriously chuckle before he murmured "I wouldn't. She's kicks ass" but apparently Billy didn't hear or didn't acknowledge Steve because the next thing I know he's charging at me with a fist raised

I kicked my foot out with as much as I could muster and kicked him in the stomach which sent him tumbling into a table

Without the stairs obviously 😂

"Cmon Billy, I thought you were supposed to be tough?" He stood back up but before he could come at me again I was already making my move. I charged at him full speed and tackled him only to have him flip us around while we were down and get a few good swings in before I kneed him in the crotch and rolled away from him "I'm giving you a chance to give in and go home Billy. Take it." Instead of taking the deal he reached for my ankle and yanked me on to the floor beside him again and and Tried to slam my head into the ground Only for me to once again roll away and scramble to my feet and take a few steps back which also allowed him to get up.

And thus began ROUND 2

Billy and me both charged this time only for me to get the upper hand and knock him back with a semi soft jab to the throat that left him breathless but he quickly recovered by punching me in my stomach then face. I once again began to hit him relentlessly till he was backed up against the table and then I slammed his head onto the surface effectively knocking him out

 I once again began to hit him relentlessly till he was backed up against the table and then I slammed his head onto the surface effectively knocking him out

Without the hair thing in the beginning

I then turned to the party and let out a beaming grin "he hits like a bitch." I chuckled before turning back to billy and taking his keys then grabbing his legs. I began dragging him towards Johnathan's room with the party watching silently beside me

 I began dragging him towards Johnathan's room with the party watching silently beside me

" oh yeah it's fine I'm just severely bruised and beaten. Let me do all the heavy lifting." I mumbled bitterly at them and thankfully they got the hint and helped me lift him onto Johnathan's bed. All while beginning to exitedly chatter and praise me about what just went down.
" Holy shit did you see his face when you hit him"
"That'll teach him to mess with you!"
"Where'd you learn to fight like that!"
I shrugged ominously at the last question before heading back for Steve and the car
"WAIT (Y/N)! WHERE DID YOU LEARN THOSE MOVES?"