Beck Oliver x reader

Ok yes, now that I think about it maybe putting silly string in Jades locker and rigging it to go off when she opens it was not my smartest idea, not the dumbest. The dumbest was me waiting around the corner with a bucket of black paint for when she came looking for me.

Now here I am running down the hallway with Jade hot on my heels looking for a place to hide or someone to protect me from her wrath but I  must admit... I reallyyyyy can't bring myself to regret any of my decisions leading up to this.

"(Y/N)!! I'm gonna kill you!!" My footsteps padded against the pavement as I made my way outside. I kept going till I reached the window of Mr. Sikowitz's class room that I promptly jumped into. I landed on my belly when I hit the floor catching the attention of the whole class except for some random chic rubbing Becks shirt... wait... why is she rubbing my boyfriend's shirt? 

I jumped to my feet and pointed at her while leaning towards Robbie and asking " why is she rubbing Beck?" He looked startled for a second before gesture to the coffee cup on the floor. I nodded and began making my way to the pair that were now just talking "Hey Beck! Why was she rubbing you huh?" I Asked feigning Anger just to scare the new girl beck seemed to sense this but stayed quiet anyways "Are you cheating on me?" I put my hand over my heart and looked to the new girl and pretended like I recognized her "Emma why would you do this to me? We're best friends"

The new girl tumbled over her words in an attempt to to tell me that it wasn't what it looked like. After a good minute or so of watching with a small smile Andre decided it was time to release the girl from this torture by coming to my side and putting a hand on my shoulder squeezing twice , a sign that our group had come up with when the joke was over or I had went to far. I then broke into giggles which prompted a worried and slightly scared look from the girl "Tori, it's ok. She's just messing with you." 

"What?" The ne- Tori said confusedly as she relaxed slightly 

"(Y/N) always messes with the new kids"

S-so that's not her boyfriend?" 

I stepped up at the sound of hope in her voice and smiled shyly felling guilty all the sudden " no, Beck is my boyfriend. I know he would never cheat on me though" Beck came over after I said that and give me a hello kiss then put his arm around my shoulder 

"Hey Babe, I do have a question though." I looked at Beck innocently and prompted him to continue "The door is open. So why did you come in through the window?"

"(Y/NNNNNN)!!! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!!" I heard I faint ahhhh come from Beck before I had grabbed a chair are hauled my self into the vents to wait for Jade to leave

"WHERE IS SHE??" I looked down at the commotion down below to see Jade in Robbies face attempting to get my location from him and for a second I thought he would give me up till Tori yelled 

"She lept out the window! Yeah, right before you opened the door!" Jade looked at her suspiciously before climbing out the window to chase me and right on time because a couple seconds after the tile gave out under me and I was sent tumbling to the ground above the stage accidentally landing on Robbie "oh my gosh! Are you guys ok?" Tori and Beck were the first to reach us with Beck helping me up and Tori helping Robbie.

I jumped up with a smile and looked at Tori " hey, thanks for the help with Jade back there. I really appreciate it. I think we're gonna be great friends." 

Just then Mr. Sikowitz walked in to the classroom to see mud stains on his windowsill a hole in his ceiling and black paint and silly string in a small puddle where jade had been standing.

"I don't know what happened here but I'm intrigued to find out. (Y/N)! What did you do?"

"I pranked Jade and she did not take it well"

"That makes sense"

FUN FACT: I drew inspiration for this imagine from that one time Sikowitz asked Tori if she had ever considered coming in through the window.