Jughead x reader x Hargreaves Siblings

The arrival of (Y/N) Hargreaves in a little town called Riverdale was probably either the best or worst decision she's ever made. Right form the start it was pretty obvious that (Y/N) was a different breed of person from the people that were raised and breed in Riverdale. In the end she supposed that's probably what drew Jughead Jones to her. (Y/N) wasn't different in an angsty teenager type of way, in fact it was quite the opposite. She was a shy personality but you couldn't tell that by her very eccentric outfits (Courtesy of a shared closet with Klaus for most of her life) yet when she walked down the hall books in hand she always moved gracefully but in a way one could mistake her for a predictor her eyes cautioned anyone who might might have any grievances against her. Jughead had always been a curious person and never one to back down from an investigation so when you came in your first day of wearing an I catching neon blue fedora matched with an equally as bright jumpsuit and feather boa he had expected you to be loud, only to find him self mistaken when you gracefully passed all the obnoxious laughs about your outfits with your head held high and not an trace of care on you which quite honestly spoke louder than any middle finger could. 

It's also safe to say that the brooding, beanie wearing cutie that had been "subtly" starring at you had also caught your attention and despite popular belief you hated social situations that required you to meet new people seeing as you had only ever really talked to your siblings and even then you could be awkward but this guy seemed interesting, worth having an uncomfortable introduction with if it meant you could be friends with him.  One day you had finally plucked up the courage to talk to him and it had gone better than you expected. You and Jughead after that we're practically inseparable after that. You even befriended his other friends Archie and Veronica. You knew about Betty and had no issues with the blonde but she always suspicious of you and was constantly interrogating you so you never really considered her a friend. Over time you had grown a crush on Jughead and you supposed he had grown one on you too but the both of you out of uncertainty never acknowledged the tension when you brushed hands or held eye contact a little too long that it almost felt intimate but not awkward.

"HEY JUGHEAD!!!" Archie called from across the hallway where he had been talking to (Y/N). She quickly began to shush him in an attempt to get him to stop being loud.

"Archie he can't know yet! Your the first person I told about this. I'm really trusting you to keep it a secret." Archie turned his head to look at (Y/N). She had a pleading puppy dog look set on her face that made him cave.

"Alright fine, but I wanna see it." (Y/N) looked at Archie with a bashful smile while reaching up to twirl her hair between her fingers and focusing on the strand leaving it a bright blue and when she let go it stayed that way. Archie looked at her in awe and reached out to touch the strand of colored hair. "Is this why your hair is always flawless?" (Y/N)  shrugged In a fashion that told Archie that she had in fact been using it for her own personal maintenance. 

Little did they know that although Jughead had missed the entire interaction, Betty hadn't and from her perspective it looked like (Y/N) and Archie were flirting and she was not about to let that go, not when it would break Jughead heart if he found out.

School had ended and (Y/N) was sitting at home contemplating if telling Archie about her powers was a good idea when she heard a loud and excessive series of knocks on her front door followed by someone getting punched and a sound of pain. When she finally opened the door she found her siblings all surrounding Klaus who was writhing in pain on the floor while holding his arm. "LUTHER YOU HAIRLESS APE! IM IN SO MUCH PAIN!" Luther went to pick up Klaus when he inched away "DON'T TOUCH ME YOU MONKEY! I want (Y/N) to take me inside."

"I'M SORRY!! I FORGOT I HAD SUPER STRENGTH!" She gave Luther a deadpan look before holding her hand out to him. He took it with a sigh and she could feel his strength becoming hers. She then went to Klaus's side and put an arm under his back and knees and began to carry him through the door only for Archie to suddenly appear with Jughead by his side to see her with another guy in her arms and her effortlessly carrying him. When she saw the two she immediately froze but subconsciously held onto Klaus a little tighter to ensure she didn't drop him in her state of shock and injure him more. Archie had a surprised look on his face but Jughead looked betrayed, confused, and a little disturbed by what was talking place.

Diego immediately stepped up to the boys with his arms crossed firmly over his chest taking an intimidating stance "Who are you two?" Archie nor Jughead seemed all that intimidated by (Y/N)'s  brother, but seeing the chance to leave the conversation she quickly took Klaus inside to get ice for the massive bruise forming on his arm.

"We're friends of (Y/N)-" Jughead started only to look behind Diego and see that the other siblings had already gone inside. "H-how was she carrying that guy so easily"

"Jughead I don't think it's any of our business. If she wants to tell you she wi-"

"Tell me?" Jughead interrupted Archie "Are you saying you already know what's going on here?"

This had caught the attention of Diego who was still in the way of the door "She told you?" Archie turned towards the slightly taller man with wide eyes "Ohhhhhhh, I probably shouldn't of said that." Diego honestly looked like he was enjoying the argument that was about to take place

Jughead threw his hands up in exasperation "Are you fucking kidding me? Am I the only one who doesn't know?" There was silence after the statement which only confirmed what he already knew. "oooooof course I am. Can you at least tell me who the fuck you guys are"he deadpanned at Diego. "Is this a cult or something? Are you guys trying to recruit Archie too?"

(Y/N) finally came out of the house "Jug you're being ridiculous right now. No we're not a cult. These are my siblings and Archie was just trying to tell you that whatever my secret is I'll tell you when I'm ready."

Jughead was still angry though. You two were so close he just couldn't understand why you would go to Archie with a secret instead of him. He had gone to you for everything. Why couldn't you have done the same? "Fine, but before I go I want you to know that Betty saw you two in the halls flirting earlier so if that's the big secret then let me tell you-"

"Wait Jughead is this why you came over? Because you thought Archie and I were seeing each other?" All eyes were on Jughead again(including all of the Hargreaves siblings. Who had somehow gotten popcorn and beverages and were just enjoying the show now.) "That's ridiculous! Archie likes Veronica!"

"Yea I like Veronica! Wait, I never told you about that."

"It's pretty obvious."

"Do you think she knows?"

"Veronica? Oh absolutely"

"HEY! If you guys aren't gonna tell me what the big deal is I'm gonna leave" Jughead started his way down the entrance when (Y/N) called out

" Jug! I really wish I could tell you right now but I can't. I'm just not ready yet."

 Jughead turned and gave a loud scoff running his eyes over all the new people and Archie standing at her side before turning back around. "Then I really have no reason to be here. Do I?" With that he finally left