Chpater 25

" "And here is the one and only, One Direction!" A lady cheered on the tv. They were all greeting each other. "Okay let's get talking. Who's single?" The interviewer asked them. Niall was the only one to raise his hand at first but when the lady was about to talk Harry quickly shot his hand in the air. The lady looked happy that he did because when she noticed he didn't she had a frown. "Oh Harry had to think about that, had you?" She smirked to him. "Well I'm not sure if I am, if I'm being honest." He answered. "What do you mean your 'not sure'?" She asked him confused washed over her face. "Well there's this girl and we did date but we had an incident and she broke it off, when this girl kissed me at this club and she thought I cheated on her. But then I planed a romantic date to win her back and she forgave me and finally believed me. But then she just started ignoring me and acting like we weren't even friends. I mean I tweeted her, I called, I texted, I even called and texted her best friend and she answered and texted me back." Harry let everything out. "And what did her best friend say when she replied and answered the phone." She asked him. "That she was just in her room doing nothing. And one time she said she was with her friend and I asked who it was and she said Jacob! Like who the heck is Jacob I thought! I honestly thought she would be cheating on me but I know she isn't like that. So I let that go thinking he was just a friend or helping her with her finials. But I had to ask the boys if she ever mentioned a Jacob to the boys and Liam had to go and make it worse by telling me that Jacob is the guy that been in love with her ever since he laid eyes on her and he lives in the same building and we've meet him." He looked like he was about to cry. "So what's going on now between you two?" She asked him. "I don't know but I'm going to her flat after this interview and make her romantic surprise breakfast and spend the rest of the day with with her." He smiled at the thought of his love. "What if she's watching this and now knows what your going to make for her so it won't be such a big surprise." The lady said to Harry. "Because I know the girl I love and know she won't wake up unless someone does or it's 12 or she has class or work. Other than that she can sleep all day if she could." Harry laughed and then smiled wide thinking of his true love. "And who is this mystery girl that you love so much?" The lady asked. "Hannah" Harry sighed a happy sigh as he said her name. "

I didn't need to see anymore of that interview I knew Harry was truly in love with me and he never cheated. I got up and threw some shoes on while grabbing my phone and ran out the door. I didn't bother locking it since I knew Hayden was asleep in the guest room. I ran down the stairs and out the door. I looked left and right wondering which way he went. I didn't know which way he went until I thought of that day, the day everything happened. I ran left and didn't stop.

I've been running for about 12 minutes straight. I had to run across a street to get to where I needed to get but at this time it's rush hour the streets are packed.

I pushed the button on the stop light waiting for the walking sign to come. As soon as I saw it I darted down the walk way. The area was just in sight a few more minutes and ill be there. Once I finally got to the park I looked everywhere for him.

"Where could he be?" I asked myself out loud. I've been looking around for about 2 minutes not seeing him. I was going to leave until someone called my name "Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, darling I haven't seen you in ages! How have you been? The kids have missed you!" The British lady said that I knew so well! I turned around "oh hello Elizabeth! I've been good, and yourself? I've missed the kids a lot as well." I put on a fake smile. "Pretty good! And why haven't I seen you much around?" She asked hugging me. "I've been quite busy actually. Where are the kids?" I thought I might as well play with them so that I didn't walk to the park for no reason and I miss those cuties to tell you the truth. "They are playing with this boy. He's quite nice if you ask me. Oh my would you like me to set you up with him, he is very good looking and only looks a few years older than you! You two would make a wonderful couple!" She smiled huge hopping I will say yes. "I kinda don't want a boyfriend, sorry." I tried to reassure her. "Oh nonsense every girl wants a boyfriend. Follow me dear." She grabbed my arm and started pulling me in I'm guessing the direction of the kids and boy.