Chapter 24

I've been trying to get ahold of the boys all day. None of them seem to be answering any of my texts or calls. I think they are ignoring me but Grace said they are probably just busy.

I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My face looked horrible! My mascara was running down my face and my eye liner was smudge everywhere. My eye shadow was on my forehead now. I quickly jumped into the shower and did the usual.

I went in my room and rapped the towel more securely around my body. On my night stand the clock read 3:28 pm. its been 3 hours since i've been trying to get ahold of the boys. I grabbed a pair of black leggings and my big light blue sweater from forever 21. My favorite store in the world. I grabbed a pair of mismatched socks and my purple underwear with my matching bra. I quickly through all my clothes on and started brushing my hair.

As soon as I was done brushing my hair I blow dried it to its naturally wavy brown curls and left my room.

I sat down on the couch and smelled chocolate chip pancakes. Hmmm no one cooks around here who could that me? I asked myself. I got up and walked to the kitchen "that smells good, who's cooki-" I cut myself off seeing someone I wish I hadn't. The one who could have been lying to me the whole time. The one who broke my heart. The one who left nothing but heart ack. The one who stole my heart. The one who made me cry every night. He is non other than the Harry Styles.

"Hey beaut-" I cut him off "don't say anything to me." I said coldly running into my room and locking the door. I leaned against the door and sled to the floor crying. Luckily I didn't bother putting make up on or it would have been all over my face like it was this morning.

Someone started banging on my door I didn't know who it was until they started talking. "Hannah what's wrong? Open the door? What did I do? It's not about me having a key, is it? Is it about me making food without asking? I'm sorry! Please just open the door baby I need to see you! Hannah baby-" I cut him off with my weak pathetic voice "don't baby me. And act like you don't know what you did. You know dang well what you did and how much you hurt me! I'm done with this I'm done with-" this time he cut me off "don't you dare finish that! We are not done, I'm to in love you to just let you go. And I know you love me! So unlock the door and tell me what's wrong? What I did? How I hurt you? And why you cry at night? Because as much as whatever it is that's hurting you it's hurting me from seeing you like this, so please let me in." Harry was using all his strength to say this be aide when he was done he was breathing hard and fast.

Should I open the door? Should I believe him? He could be lying to me. What should I do? I mean he is right I do love him and I just wish I could be done to stop from hurting but I can't help but love him more after his little speech. I guess I've been thinking for to long since Harry said "Hannah, baby please open the door."

I got up quietly and decided I should open the door. I grabbed the handle and unlocked it. I cracked the door open and Harry was leaning on it with tears in his eye. He moved his head over where I cracked it. "Baby please let me in and tell me why my baby is sad." He whispered. I opened it a little more and he walked on and shut it.

He came up to me and picked me up bridal style. He walked to my bed and sat down so now I was sitting on his lap with my head leaning on his chest. "What's wrong love?" He whispered in my war. "Did you really cheat on me?" I whispered to him. "What!? No I didn't, I thought we talked about this.?" Harry asked.

"Well yeah we did, but Grace made a point that guys can lie and not to believe everything they say." I said looking at him. "So you think I would lie to you?" He asked with pure shock as he continued to stroke my brown hair. "Well see I don't know. I can't trust myself and I don't want to believe that you did nor do I want to believe you'd lie to me." I looked into his watery green eyes.

"Hannah, I would never ever in a million years lie to you! I promise you I never cheated. The girl kissed me! I had nothing to do with it! Please forgive me?" He begged me. "Harry-" I started with a tone that sounded like 'I'm sorry but i don't think its going to work' but was cut off by his soft lips on mine. I was shocked and didn't fully understand what was happening he kept kissing me even though I didn't kiss back.

He started to pull away but I didn't want him to. He looked in my eyes trying to search for an answer or any type of emotion. He set me down seeing as I didn't show anything. He got up and started to walk out right before he was about to leave he turned around and stared at me with hope that I would stop him but I didn't. He noticed I wasn't going to say anything "I will always love you Hannah" and with that he left my room and soon after I heard the front door close.

I didn't move I sat there on my bed frozen trying to process what just happened. When I hit something hard with my head and I heard the tv turn on to a gossip channel.