Chapter 13

*******CHAPTER 13*********

I woke up with a loud noise in the kitchen. I saw that it woke everyone else up also. "I guess I'll go see what it is" I said since no one would get up. I walked in the kitchen to see Grace searching everywhere in the cabinets. I scoffed loudly making her groan and turn around, when she saw it was me she smiled a little then said "hey sorry to wake you, do you know where the Tylenol is?" I just walked out and went straight to my room and slammed the door shut.

*****GRACES VIEW******

What just happened? I thought to myself. She just left without saying anything. Is she mad at me? What did I do? I haven't even been home. Ahh my head hurts. To much thinking I need to find the Tylenol and then I'll figure out what's up her butt. She's probably on her period or something. Hmmm that means I'm going to be starting soon, dang it! Yes I found it!

When I was done taking the pills I walked into the living room to see everyone half awake with concerned and confused looks on their faces. "Hey do you know what wrong with Hannah?" I asked everyone. "No not at all. She seems well mad." Louis said. Mad? Why would she be mad? She has the perfect boyfriend. 5 best friends from her favorite band. She's in London which is like her all time dream. She has me of coarse. So what is there to be mad about? " why would she be mad? She has everything." I said confused. "Umm... Well... That guy came over last night.. You know... Her stalker boy..." Harry said awkwardly. Ahh that must be it! "Yeah she hates that kid actually so do I. He scares me." I said finally realizing the problem. "So when did she start getting all mad though?" I asked. "As soon as we got home she was pretty upset, you know after she read your note. We don't know why though." Liam said. Why would she be mad about the note? "Where's the note?" I asked. Maybe I said some thing. They started searching everywhere for it. "Ahhhh found it!" Louis screamed which made my head hurt a little. "Ok ok give it to me." He handed it to me and I read over it. I don't see the problem though. Oh my gosh I get it now! I'm such an idiot! I need to talk to her. I ran to her room hearing the boys yell at me to know what's wrong. But I stopped by her door hearing people talk. About me?

******HANNAH'S VIEW******

After I changed into some sweats and Hayden's sweat shirt I got on twitter. I miss Hayden so much. Wait what day is it? Oh my gosh it's Saturday, I forgot to call Hayden last night! Hopefully he isn't doing anything right now cause I'm calling him on Skype. Luckily he was on and answered yes!

"HAYDEN!!!! IM SO SORRY I FELL ASLEEP!!" I yelled as soon as I saw him. "Hey calm down its ok." He said uncovering his ears. Hehe my bad. "Thanks I thought you would be mad or something." I sighed in relief. "No I understand its totally fine, so tell me about your week?" He asked. "Well I have a stalker boy named Kyle and he begged me to go on a date and I forgot I agreed cause I was in a hurry to get home, then he showed up when I was hanging out with the boys last night and I tricked him into watching a movie and eating here instead of going out. So yeah that's pretty much it. Oh and Harry and I became public a little while ago. I don't know if I told you so I'm telling you now. If you see me anywhere on the news or anything, tell me I want to know what there saying about me. And schools going great I like it. Oh and Grace and I are kind of falling apart I mean she went clubbing without me. Like her first time clubbing. We made a promise on our first night we go clubbing we'll go together to share the experience together. But she just forgot all about that and left me so I'm pretty mad at her. But who cares about my problems what about you?

"Well I'm sorry to hear that about you and Grace, but the boys don't seem like they will leave you so stick with them so they can protect you while I'm here. Oh and I want to meet them! Soon! And my week has been pretty boring. Lets see I sleep all Monday, had baseball Tuesday and Thursday and Friday, then went to class Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Then kellie and I went out Thursday night and now I'm talking to you. So yeah that's pretty much it. I don't get people stalking me or taking a million pictures of me everyday you know." He finished chuckling.