Chapter 20

*Hannah's point of view*

We've been having girls day like everyday. Shopping all the time. It really has been like old times. The boys have been really nice and friendly to them. They even took us all out for site seeing. Marlee and Lacy really do like these boys. They might even keep in contact I think, but I'm not quiet sure. Hayden's mad that I didn't invite him to come, but in my case he doesn't have the money and he has school. They where on fall break so it worked out perfect. I've been seeing this guy. No not like dating, I want to work at that cafe I went to and I've been meeting up with him to get a job. I really wish Harry would try something, but he's been distant. I miss him more than anything. Enough about me. It's been a week and a half now, and that means today is the day Marlee and Lacy leave. We are driving to the airport right now.

"Hannah come on, were here." Grace said bringing me out of my thoughts. "What?" I asked. "We are at the airport, get out of the car." She said again. "Oh" was all I said as I left the cab. We walked to their gate to find out they were already boarding. We hugged and said our good byes. "Hannah, I left a note on your bed, please read it as soon as you get home." Lacy said pulling away. "Yeah." I said as she turned around and walked with Marlee into the terminal.

We got home and I ran to my room. I looked everywhere but I couldn't find the note. Oh she said it would be on my bed. I ran to my bed and say a white envelope. I opened it up and pulled out a white folded paper.

Dear Hannah,

I'm not picking sides but while I was here I found out that you and I and all us girls where wrong. Harry didn't cheat on you. He was on his way to the bathroom when this girl jumped on him. He tried to get away but she put her lips on his. He tried to pull away but she wouldn't budge. He couldn't hurt her. He's to much of a gentleman to do that. He's torn just as much as you are about this whole thing. You need to go after him before its to late. I know you still love him and I can tell he's in love with you. Please don't give up on this powerful love. I love you. Follow your heart. Bye!

Love,

Lacy<3

I threw the note on my bed and ran out of my room. "Where are you going?" Grace asked "to find Harry." I said leaving the apartment. I ran down the stairs and out of the building. I started running in the direction of his apartment. He only lives 10 minutes away by car, and about 20 minutes walking. I'm such an idiot why am I running its going to take forever and I'm already getting tired. Shut up Hannah you need to get him back. I was right in front of his building. I ran in and up the stairs until I got to the third floor. I was now right in front of his and Louis' door. What am I going to say? How am I going to do this? Before I could think I knocked on his door. The knob started to turn as I was panting from all the running. I started to get butterflies as the door opened. He now stood there looking at me. "Hannah?" He asked. I don't know why, but I just leaned in and kissed him. He didn't kiss back? "Harry what's taking so long?" A girl asked. I quickly pulled away. "Oh sorry I didn't know you where already seeing someone. Sorry ill just." Before I could finish he pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back right away. Our lips moving in sync like they where made for each other. It had so much feeling in it. All the fireworks, bombs, and butterflies I felt on the first kiss was in this one. Snap! I heard a snapping noise which made me pull away. I looked into his eyes to see him smiling like an idiot and I'm sure I was too. Snap! We heard again and turned towards the noise. To see Louis Tomlinson standing right there with a huge smile on his face and his phone in his hand taking pictures.

"Finally!" Louis said happily. I looked up to see a beautiful girl she looked about 24 years old. "Who is this?" She asked gesturing towards me. Before Harry could answer "sorry I'm just a friend. Ill leave you two to what ever you where doing. Ill get out of your way, sorry." I said turning around. Harry stopped me by grabbing my waist and pulling me into him. "You can't leave after that amazing kiss, I still love you Hannah." Harry said. "Are you an idiot Harry? Your girlfriend is standing right there." I said gesturing towards the beautiful girl. Everyone started laughing. "What?" I asked confused. "Your Hannah?" The girl asked me after she contained her giggles. "Uhh yeah?" I said more like a question. She squealed "it's great to meet you! Ahh! Harry has told me so much about you!" She ran and hugged me. "Uh I don't mean to be rude or anything but wouldn't someone's girlfriend not want their boyfriends ex girlfriend here?" I asked pulling away. "Who's dating who here?" She asked. "Harry and you?" I asked. "Haha oh gosh ew gross!" She said. Excuse me he is not gross I thought. "Haha thanks Gem!" Harry laughed. "Sorry Harry, and he's my little brother. Should I tell her why I'm here?" She smirked at Harry. "No!" Harry said quickly. "Wait no you have to tell me now!" I said looking at her. "It's nothing, don't say anything." He said looking at his sister. "Fine." I pulled out of his arms that where around my waist. "No no no come back here I just got you back I'm not letting you go." He said grabbing my waist again. Awe! Adorable! "Then tell me!" I demanded. "Fine, tell her." He said blushing s little. "He called me because he said he needed lady help. And he wanted to plan a special day for you two so he can win you back" she smiled proudly. Awe how did I ever stay mad at this boy? Harry harried his head into my neck. Louis started laughing. "Awe is Harry embarrassed?" Louis laughed even more. I giggled a little. "Are you laughing at me?" Harry asked looking up. His cheeks where a little red. "Nope" I giggled. "I thought you would be the one to not laugh at me." He whined. "I'm not laughing, I'm giggling." I giggled even more. He turned away from me but keep a hold of my waist from behind. "Fine then I'm just going to go and cuddle with Louis." I said trying to get out of his arms. "NO! Your mine." He said holding on to me tighter. "I'm no ones." I said. Harry still hasn't asked me back out so technically we aren't dating. "Your right, you aren't some property or anything." He said as he led me to the couch. "Yep!" I said wishing he would've got my hint to ask me out. We all sat down and started to watch some tv.