Chapter 23

*Hannah's point of view*

It was a relief that Grace and Hayden didn't have feelings towards each other. I don't know what I would have do if my best friend and brother were dating. I shiver just by the thought of that. Okay I think I should be done thinking about this. I'm seriously getting creeped out by all of this.

"So do you like that idea, Hannah?" Someone brought me out of my thoughts. "What?" I said turning my head towards the person who spoke. Everyone started laughing. "Sorry did I miss something?" I asked. "Yeah I was saying that I am going to go home tonight and the boys and I have an interview in the morning so you and Hayden can have some time together and do whatever and then we can all have a movie night, if you want?" Harry asked. "Yeah sounds good, if everyone's okay with it." I said rubbing my left wrist with my right hand.

Then Hayden walked in. "Umm I just wanted to say thanks for letting me stay here and I'm going to go to bed, so umm night." Hayden finished turning around to walk back to the guest room. "So I don't see you for months and I don't get a good night hug from you?" I asked standing up. He turned around with a smile on his face "of coarse you do, come here." We hugged and he kissed my cheek before going to bed.

After Harry, Grace, and I finished working out tomorrows plans Harry had to leave. "You can't stay the night?" I asked for about the millionth time since he told me he couldn't. "Sadly no but I wish I could." He said pressing his lips to mine gently. We pulled away and hugged once more before he left.

"You two are the cutest couple ever!" Grace squealed. I laughed at that "I guess so." I said dreamily. "So when did you two get back together? I thought you where never going to forgive him." Grace asked me. "Cause he didn't really cheat on me. It was all just a miss understanding." I said taking my seat by her on the couch. "Oh then what happened?" "That girl kissed him and he couldn't push her off without hitting her and he doesn't hit women." "That was his excuse?" "What do you mean excuse?" "Well that obliviously bull what kind of guy uses gender as an excuse." "What do you mean? He didn't use gender as an excuse." "Yes he did. I mean come on just cause she's a girl doesn't mean he can't push her off I mean for crying out loud he had a girlfriend. He just didn't want someone breaking up with him." I had no words for that. Was she right? Did Harry just not want me to break up with him? Did he really want to kiss her? "I don't know if your right or not." "Hannah I don't want to hurt you but I think he was lying, but I could be wrong." "Yeah I guess." "Where any of the guys their that night?" "All of them." "Then see of any of them saw anything." "Okay, well I'm going to go to bed, night." "Night."

As soon as I closed my door I ran to my bed and started crying into my pillow. Could Grace me right? I just forgave him and I could have made the biggest mistake of my life for doing that.

I laid down under the covers thinking about if I should call the boys or not. I mean it's kind of late but they never sleep but they do have an interview tomorrow early so Liam might have made them go to sleep. But they never listen to him so they might be up. Ugh to much thinking. Ill just talk to them tomorrow or next time I see them.

I felt my eyes start to droop and I let sleep over take my body as I thought about my boyfriend.

*sorry I haven't been updating I've been pretty busy but I hope you liked it! Comment of you have any ideas and ill give you a shout out in the story! Also rate and follow!*