Chapter 16

*sorry just a filler!*

I found her sitting in the back flirting with this guy. They looked like Harry and I did when we first met. All happy and loving. But now it's only sadness and me loving him instead. They sat down ready to order. I quickly sent Grace a quick text saying I had to go home to do some homework and to have fun. I walked down the street until I came a crossed a little cafe. I walked in and it looked adorable! You know those cafes in the movies how cute they look? Yeah this is how it looked. Like it just came out of a movie. I stood in line waiting for my turn. "What can I get you?" The pretty blond lady asked. She looked rather familiar like I've seen her before. But I put pushed it in the back of my head. "Can I have a hot chocolate?" I asked. "Sure thing, it'll be right up. It is 3 Euros." The young lady said. I handed her the money and she handed me my hot chocolate.

I left the cafe and started walking home. By the time I was home I finished my hot chocolate. I threw the cup away and sat down on the couch. I grabbed the tv remote and started switching through the channels. They where so much different than in America. I miss my family. I haven't talked to any of my friends in a long time. Hey I have an idea I can call same of my friends and family. It is the weekend I have free calling to the US on weekends.

I picked up my phone and dialed one of my best friends number. After a few rings she picked up. "Hello?" She asked. "LACY IT'S HANNAH!" I yelled through the phone. "HANNAH PH MY GOSH WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO CALL?" "I've been pretty busy, sorry." "Don't apologize! So how is London? And living all by yourself? And you know who....?" "I love London I'm so glad I came. It is honestly amazing here! I'm not living by myself, Grace is here with me. And I don't know who your talking about." "That's great! I forgot she came with you. Let me refresh your memory. Hmmm brown curly hair, green eyes, a singer, he's in a band.." "Yeah so are you saving money to come down here over fall break?" "Yep! I'm almost there! I just need about $300 more to go!" "Yay!" "So seriously, your like everywhere now that your dating him!" "I'm not dating anyone." "Yeah you are, I saw you on youtube, and him too he said he is lucky to be able to call you his girlfriend. Don't play dumb with me I know you are. Your dream is finally coming true. Your in like every magazine. Everyone down here that didn't think you would ever meet him let alone date him are all surprised and excited for you to come back." "Oh, yeah we were dating, but I just called things off this morning." "What? Why?" "Last night I uhh saw him kissing a girl." "Hannah he's a celebrity of coarse he's going to be kissing girls, their called his fans and he can't say no to them." "No like he was full on making out with this girl." "Oh I'm so sorry, when I get down there he is going to be begging he never even became famous." "Haha no thanks it's fine, the boys will deal with him when they find out." "Haha ok, well I have to go, church is about to start, bye!" "Have fun bye!" "Keep in touch! Bye!" "Will do." And with that I hung up.

I dialed my other friends number. She picked up almost immediately. "Hannah is this really you?" She asked. "Yeah how did you know?" I asked. "AHHH! Well as soon as Lacy got to church she said I just go off the phone with Hannah, so I figured you would call me so I went to the bathroom so that I can talk to you when you call." "Awe I love you Marlee!" "I love you too Hannah!" "So what have you been up too?" "Shouldn't I be asking you that? I mean you are in London and I'm here in Indy." "Haha true I guess." "Well Skyler asked me out so now we are dating. What about you and that oh what's his name Larry, Garry, Harry, yeah that's it Harry, what's up with you two?" "OH MY GOSH YOU AND SKYLER?! AHHH! Finally, took him long enough. And Harry and I aren't dating." "What! Just the other day you two where on youtube talking about how much you love one another." "Long story short I saw him making out with another girl." "WHAT! Oh I'm gonna come down there and beat his British butt." "That's fine, but no thank you. When you coming?" "Oh you don't have a say he's getting it. And I need like $200 and then I can buy a ticket for about a week and a half. And then I need money for shopping and stuff." "Ahh I can't wait! Lacy and you should come at the same time!" "Yes it will be like old times, but in a different country. Ahh I can't wait this is going to be so much fun!" "Haha yeah! Hey I have to go, I'm getting a call." "Ok talk to you later. Bye!" "Bye" I picked up my other call.

"Hello?" I asked. "Hannah sweetie, how are you?" My mom asked. "Hey mom, I'm doing good, you?" "Fine! But I miss you!" "I miss you too! What have you been up too?" "Old women stuff, nothing you want to hear about. But what about you and Harry? Huh? You two are everywhere. Right when I turn my phone on I have 20 texts from people sending me photos, articles, videos, and so much other stuff about you two love birds." "Loved birds mom loved. We broke up." "What, why? What's wrong baby?" "Nothing mommy he just cheated on me." "When?" "Last night. I broke up with him this morning." "Do you know why he did that?" "No I couldn't talk to him." "Couldn't or wouldn't?" "Both." "Hannah I'm not picking sides but if I was I'm on yours a 100% but you should at least hear the boy out." "Yeah maybe, hey ill talk to you later I have to go." "Ok be safe, love you, bye." "Love you too, bye." We hung up.

I couldn't sit there and talk to my mom about this, so I lied to her about having to go somewhere. Oh well what am I going to do now? I thought. I think I'm just going to take a nap.

I woke up seeing the room that was once light was now dark. I picked up my phone to see it was almost mid night. I got up and walked to my room falling to the bed, and letting sleep take over again.