Chapter 21

After a few hours of hanging out with Louis, Harry, and Gemma I figured it was time to go home until Harry said "you and I are going on a date tonight." "Then I guess I better get home to get ready." I said standing up. "I'll take you." He said grabbing his keys. "Bye" we said in unison as we left the apartment.

We said our goodbyes and I walked in my apartment. Grace left a note on the counter

Hey Hannah I went to the library to do some homework. Ill be home late probably so don't wait up, love ya! -Grace

I threw the note away and walked to my bathroom and getting into the shower. After I was done I walked to my closet and looked through my dresses. I finally found my whole entire outfit. I set everything on my bed and went to the bathroom to do my hair.

After I was done getting ready I was admiring myself in my full length body mirror. I was wearing a white dress that reminded me of Marilyn Monroe's with black heels. Then the buzzer went off. I clicked the button "who might this be?" I smirked. "Is Hannah actually doing something?" He asked. "Possibly." I answered. "Haha well this is Styles, Harold Styles." He answered. "Hmm do I know a Styles, Harry Styles?" I asked smirking. "Yep now open up my fair lady." He said I could tell he was rolling his eyes. "Alrighty my prince." I buzzed him in and went to go get my purse. A few minutes later there was a knock. I walked over the door turning the knob opening it half way. He was wearing a black tux and his hair was swooped to the side looking just as curly as always.

"And you might you be?" I flirted. "The best part of your life." He flirted back. "Oh really?" I asked. "Yes! Now come on we will be late!" He said pulling my arm. We ran downstairs and he flagged us a cab. He whispered in the cab drivers ear. "Did i mention how beautiful you look?" he asked making me blush, "you don't look bad your self Styles." i said making him blush. We then pulled up into a big fancy restaurant it looked like. It even had that fancy name that you could pronounce. Heck I couldn't even say the first letter.

We walked in and Harry started talking in French? What the heck? I thought as the waiter too us to our seats. "I didn't know you could speak French." I said as we sat down. "Yeah, wait is that a bad or good thing?" He asked with a worried look. "Haha good!" I laughed. Then the waiter started speaking gibberish. "Uhh Harry I have no clue what this guy is saying." I said. "Haha ill just order for you then." He said starting to talk gibberish with the man. "What if I don't like what you ordered for me?" I asked as the waiter walked towards the kitchen. "You will, trust me." He said grabbing my hand from a crossed the table. "I don't know your gibberish could make it be some frog legs." I crinkled up my nose. "Don't be silly it's not." He laughed.

Through out dinner we made small talk and Harry could not stop being his cheeky self I love. But he still didn't ask the question I wanted him to. He ended up ordering water and stake. When we finished Harry payed and we walked outside. I saw a beautiful horse carriage. "Awe look at that Harry it's beautiful! Who ever planed that for their girlfriend or whatever is so sweet!" I gushed. "You think I'm sweat?" Harry asked while pulling me with him towards the carriage with his hand on the back of my waist. "No way!" I practically screamed as we started to get on the carriage. He talked to the guy that was driving the thing, well more like the horses but he was steering them.

We made small talk and snuggled into each other as we made our way around the city. Until Harry sat up and looked at me seriously. I sat up straight facing him. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Uh nothing." He said looking at me now.

"You sure?" I asked. "Can I ask you something?" He asked. My heart rate started to pick up "yes, anything." I said. "Hannah will you do me the greatest honor any man can have by being my girlfriend?" He finally asked. "Yes" I said putting lips on his and placing my arms around his neck. He kissed back immediately putting his arms around my waist pulling me closer. Then we stopped. Harry pulled away paying the man and grabbing my hand. We were at the park we first met at. "What are we doing here?" I asked "the place where I met the love of my life." He whispered in my ear. "Really? I met the love of my life here too! What are the odds?" I joked. "Cute what's his name?" He asked pecking my lips and leading me to the swings. "Styles, Harold Styles, what about you girl?" I mimicked him from earlier. "I heard he was sexy! And had the best hair in the world and was the best kisser. And her name rhymes with banana." He winked. "Hmm really? Could her name possibly be I don't know Hannah? And about the good kisser part I don't know. But the hair and sexy part right on!" I joked. "Yep you guessed it right! What? I am an amazing kisser." He tried to defend himself. "Prove me wrong." I flirted. He leaned in and the small short kiss started to turn into a heated one. We pulled away for air. I didn't realize it now but it was cold. I started to shiver. "Lets get you home before you catch a cold." Harry said draping his jacket over my shoulders.

Once we got to my door I turned around to say good bye but Harry had other plans. He started to kiss me hard and I kissed back just as hard. I fumbled with the door, but finally turned the knob and opened the door. All the lights where off as we made our way towards my room with out breaking the kiss.

Once we got to my door I turned the knob kicking the door open. He picked me hope, holding me by my butt and walking to my bed. He set me down and crawled on top of me. The kiss was soft yet rough, sweet yet hard. It was warm, passionate, loving, and more. I got so many butterflies as he let his hands slide up and down my inner thigh. Stopping right at the rim of my lacy underwear. He started to kiss down my neck, finding my sweet spot and sucking on it. A moan escaped my lips, which caused him to smirk against my neck. He started to unzip the back of my dress as his lips meet mine again. I pulled away "ill be right back." I said leaving my room and walk towards the bathroom. I walked in to see something I wish I didn't. "Ahhhhh" I screamed. "What! What! Are you ok?" Harry asked running up behind me seeing what I saw. We quickly left the bathroom and sat on the couch.

How could we not hear the shower going when we were right there? I thought as we waited for them to come out. What was he even doing here? How did he get the money to come here? I thought she wasn't coming home until late? I'm so confused. We heard the door open and our heads shot up on the bathroom direction.

Hayden and Grace walked in the living room this time fully dressed. "You two have a lot of explaining to do." I said sternly looking between them.

*i wrote this with the help of haleighgore905 thanks girl*