Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

**********SKIPPING TO THE DAY WE GET ON THE PLANE*************

We just got out of security and we were starting to walk to our gate. Then we saw that Hayden's gate was on the right and ours was on the left. " i guess this is where we say good bye" I said sniffling. " yeah I guess so." he said " I'm gonna miss you Hayden." " Im gonna miss you too little sis!" we hugged for about five minutes of crying and saying we love each other. Then Grace said "well if we don't leave now were going to miss our flight and so will Hayden" so we let go and Hayden did the protective brother. " now don't go dating any European guy and that means British guys to Hannah. I don't want the next time I see you with some random guy I've never heard you mention him in our weekly Skype time on Fridays telling each other about our week and what we've been up too. And you with a huge belly. Ok? Just stay single have fun but not to much fun. Don't talk to any guys unless it's a waiter or teachers or at the store checking out. Stay away from them there no good. Ok?" " ok Hayden thanks I'll make sure I won't say a word to any boys I'll have Grace do all that. And you better do the same I mean for girls though. And we better have that Skype time ever friday. And if there's a guy I'll make sure I bring him up during that time. Also you better do the same for a girl. I love you Hayden and I'm gonna miss you bye." " I love you too and I'm gonna miss you way more! And I'm with kellie so nothing's going to happen with any girls. Bye, and don't think of this as a last time seeing each other, ok?" i nodded not being able to say anything cause I'm crying. We hugged one last time then made our ways to our gates. I couldn't help but think that's the last time we are going to see each other for who knows how long.

We got on the plane and Grace was trying to cheer me up. To bad Hayden was all alone on his plane no one to help cheer him up. I miss him already. As the plane went in the air I felt really tired and drifted off to sleep on Grace's shoulder.

I woke up to someone whispering "Hannah get up where here" I opened my eyes to see Grace with a huge smile on her face. "oh my gosh were in London" I yelled as we were landing which got me some strange looks from people but I didn't care. The plane landed and we quickly got our bags from under the seats and ran off the plane. As soon as we got off we were jumping up and down. As we were looking for the restrooms i pulled my phone out and saw I had a missed call from Hayden so I called him back. After three rings he picked up. " hello?" he said groggily. I think he just woke up. " did I wake you up?" I asked " Hannah is that you? Oh my gosh I've been worried sick. I know you wouldn't get off the plane yet but I was hopping for a sign that it didn't crash or anything I'm glad your ok. " " ya I'm fine I'm glad your ok too!" " what time is it there?" " ummm 6 pm, what about there?" "6 am" " ok I'll talk to you latter get back to sleep love you bye" " love you too bye" and we hung up.

We found our luggage cart and pulled our luggage off. Then we flagged down a taxi and gave him the directions to the UNI. We were in silence for about 30ish minutes. Then he said " ok here we are have a nice day" " thanks you too" and I gave him cash. We got out and grabbed our luggage and pulled it inside to the building. We got our schedules and apartment building and room number and 4 sets of keys. When we walked there it was huge. We couldn't open the building door and noticed you had to put a key in or push what room to beep in. We didn't know what keys to use. That's when Grace noticed that there were two different types. Two of them had to open this door and the other two our room door. We tried one and it didn't work so we tried the other and it worked Grace kept that one and I kept the other I gave her one of the room keys and we walked to the elevator and pushed the button. It dinged and we got on and pushed floor 3. We waited a few minutes and it dinged again. We got out and walked to room 330. We kept quite cause if we opened our mouths all that would come out is screams! I opened the doors and gasped at what I saw. It was amazing.

We walked in and there was a couch with clear rapping on it and a nice size tv not anything compared to a flat screen but it will do. There was a coffee table in between the tv and couch and a little night stand thing next to the couch. Before you got to the couch and tv there was an empty place with hard wood floors. On the right was a dinning room area with a table and 8 chairs. On your left was a bench and above it was like a little bar but it would look weird if you put seats there it was just a view of the kitchen. And there was a door way leading to the kitchen. We walked in and there was a white fridge and a microwave and blender and stuff like that. Then we walked out to see a long hallway in front of us and walked down it to where there was 4 doors. The first one didn't have a sign on it so we walked in it was a bedroom with a bed, closet doors, night stand, a desk, and a dresser. We left that room and open the door right next to it it was a full bathroom. Then we went to the room a crossed from the bathroom that had a sign on the door saying " GRACE HYTEN" we walked in with Grace's boxes on the floor with a desk, dresser, bed, closet, and night stands and by the window it had a bench type thing connected to the wall and cubers under neath it. We went to the room at the end of the hall that had a sign saying " HANNAH BROWN" we opened it to see everything like Grace's but mine had to doors. I went to one and say a small decent size walk in closet and the other was another full bathroom.

We decided to make our separate ways and unpack. By the time I was done it was 9:43. Then I went and knocked on Grace's door and she opened it smiling. I walked in and her room was done also. " your room looks great!" I said " thanks I just finished what about yours lets go see" " ok" we walked to my room and she said " wow I love it" " thanks I just finished too" " ill do the kitchen and bathroom you do the living room and dinning room and hallway.?" " ok let's get to work"

By the time we finished it was almost eleven. We ate a little snack we got at the airport and went to bed.