Chapter 18

*two weeks later*

I've been hanging out still with the boys just not Harry. I guess they give Harry updates about me. Cause one day they where just leaving and I leaned up to the door and I heard Louis say "yes Harry she's doing fine." And then something about meeting up. But I really haven't talked to him. There was this one time where I had to give him back his purple Jack Willis sweatshirt, cause everyone said I needed to and they wouldn't. It was pretty awkward. He tried to explain it to me but I begged him not to. He finally got the hint and stopped but he wouldn't take back the sweatshirt. I wear it almost every night. But the good news is I haven't seen him since then. Actually it's only cause they had to go somewhere to do a few concerts.

"Hannah we have to go now if we want to get there in time." Grace brought me out of my thoughts. "Coming" I shouted pulling a sweatshirt over my head and throwing on some shoes. Lacy and Marlee are coming today for a whole week and a half. We got a cab and started off to the airport. Once we got there it was pretty packed.

"Why is it so packed on a week day?" I asked Grace as we were trying to find their door. "Oh I forgot to tell you?" She asked. "Tell me what?" "One Direction is coming back today, actually right now." She said looking everywhere but me. "WHAT!? You let me come here?" I yelled. "It will be fine. There's so many people you won't even see them." She started looking around. "You don't know that. Ugh I better not run.." I was cut off. "HANNAH!" I turned around to see non other than Louis and the rest of the boys running towards us. Oh great i thought. "We missed you!" They said hugging me. "Missed you too. But I can't breath." I let out. "Sorry" they pulled away so I could breath again. They hugged Grace. "So what are you girls doing here this early? Knowing you Hannah you would still be sleeping. This is really early for you." Louis said. "Yeah it is. I didn't want to but my friends from Indiana are coming to stay with us for a week and a half." I said looming around. "Oh fun! We want to meet them." Liam said. "If you want to I guess." I said walking towards their gate. "There you guys are, you just started running and I didn't know where..." Harry started as he walked us to us but stopped was he notice me. "Oh hi. What are you girls doing here?" He asked. I looked away. I heard him sigh. "Uhh Hannah's friends are coming to stay with us." Grace answered.

"AHH HANNAH!!" I heard shouting from behind us. I turned around to see my two best friends running towards me. I ran to them pushing through some people. We group hugged for a minute then pulled away. "Oh my gosh that's One Direction. You boys want to have dinner with us?" Marlee asked. "If you don't mind Hannah." Liam said being the responsible one and asking first. "Nope not a problem, I was just going to make dinner tonight." I said as everyone around looked shocked. "What?" I asked confused. "You making food? For everyone?" Niall asked. "Haha very funny Niall. You know I can cook." I said. "Yeah, Hannah is like the best cook ever." Lacy said. "Really? I figured she would suck since she always has everyone do it for her." Zayn said. "Nope she's amazing!" Marlee said. "Ok whatever lets just get home." I said walking away.

When we got home I started to cook. I haven't cooked in a long time and I know Marlee and Lacy love my cooking so I wanted to cook them something that I used to make all the time back in Indy. I was making French dipped roast beef sandwiches and some of my famous brownies. Yeah your probably wondering if you can cook then why do you always make everyone else do it? Cause I'm lazy and they didn't know I can cook this good so I knew they would do it, duh! After I was finished I walked into the living room where everyone was at. "Dinners done." I then walked back into the kitchen grabbing everything I could and taking to the dinning room table, Grace helped me.

Once we all sat down and had our foods on our plates we started to eat. The boys took a bite and then looked at me with big eyes and shocked faces. "You" "cooked" "this" "amazing" "food" they all finished each others words except for Harry who just looked at me. "Yep" was all I said. We all made small talk as we ate. The boys being kind and friendly talked to Marlee and Lacy to get to know them better.

After dinner the boys had to leave so us girls just turned had a movie night in our pjs. We watched a bunch of chick flicks and then some scary movie but I wasn't really paying attention to it. I was to tired and that's when my eyes started to droop and I just fell right to sleep. But my last thought was of Harry Styles.