Chaptet 22

*Hayden's point of view*

I didn't really know how to explain to Hannah that I was using her best friend as a rebound. I feel awful about it! It was a terrible thing to do. "So are you just going to sit there or are you going to explain, what your doing here? And why I caught you with my best friend in the SHOWER!?" Hannah asked more like yelled if you ask me.

"Well you see Kellie and I broke up. So I decided on a vacation but I didn't know where to go and I missed you so I can here and when I knocked on the door Grace answered saying you weren't here. She offered to let me wait that you could be home anytime since she didn't know where you went. We were just sitting down watching tv and then well we started kissing and things led to where we where umm walking to Graces room, but I obliviously didn't know which one it was so I opened the first door I saw and it ended up being the bathroom and the next thing I know where getting undressed and hopping into the bathroom." I answered going around the whole rebound thing.

"Wait! Why are you here?" Hannah asked confused.

"I told you that Kellie and I broke up." I answered yet again.

"And why is that?" She asked

"I proposed and she said only If we move back to Indiana and go to school there and I couldn't give up on the scholarship so I said no and she called it off and the next thing I knew I was getting on a plane here."

"Well I'm glad your here! But do you like Grace? Are you two like an item?"

"What! No! It was really.. well honestly she was a rebound. I feel really bad about it."

"It's fine I understand, well I guess I'm going to talk to Grace. You can just sleep in here. It's the guest bedroom. Ill just go get sheets and stuff. Uhh go to my room and shower. Bye." She said walking out.

I set my stuff down and walked to Hannah's room and jumped in the shower. Letting the warm water fall roughly on my skin.

*Graces point of view*

"So uhh do you like well like him again?" Hannah asked once she sat down next to me on my bed.

"Hannah I don't like him! I just well I felt lonely and he just happened to be there and he told me about Kellie and I told him about how lonely I've been feeling and then we just started kissing and one thing led to another." I replied honestly.

"Why didn't you tell me you felt lonely? I could have helped you know." Hannah honestly looked hurt.

"I'm sorry I feel bad, I should have told you. But you looked so happy and I didn't want anything to happen, you know?"

"Hey nothing will! I promise! So did he tell you why?"

"Yeah he felt bad and started to cry a little over it."

"Haha really?"

"Yeah! It was funny he was like "I.i.i....I'm so....ooo sorry.. I feel... Terrible.... I'm basically using you as...a....a.....a rebound." And I just ended up laughing so hard. I told him I didn't care cause I was using him in the same way but not as a rebound of coarse."

"Haha yeah! Oh we have to use this against him! Well lets get out there!"

We started to get up and walk towards the door when Hannah stopped me "it's not going to be awkward or anything between you two, right?" "No of coarse not! We agreed to forget and move on from it!" I assured her. "Phew." She said walking out and into the hallway.

*i know short but I was getting bugged by someone I won't say who *cough* cough* Haleigh cough* cough* lol but I hope you like it! Like! Comment! Rate! Follow?!