Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

I opened my eyes to see someone's chest and I felt something wrapped around me. I opened my eyes fully and looked up to see a mop of curls. There face was buried into my neck and arms wrapped around my waist. I knew who it was though. It was him. The Harry Edward Styles. The most amazing guy I've ever meet. Wait! What am I talking about? Why am I saying this stuff about him? I don't like him. No I never could, i mean would like him. He's the most annoying, biggest flirt, meanest, stupidest, curly haired, pretty eyed, cutest lips, adorable, sexy abs, nicest, and sweetest guy I have ever fell for. "who'd you fall for?" someone above me asked with sadness in there voice. I looked up to see Harry's eyes looking sad almost tears to them. Oh no I was thinking aloud, but how much of it did I say out loud? " uh was I uh thinking aloud wasn't I?" I asked looking back down. We sat up looking down at the bed. I looked at the clock that said 6. " yeah." that's all he could get out. " when did you wake up? Like what's the first thing you heard me say?" "you said.. The most amazing guy you've ever meet." he said with such sad emotion. Oh thank goodness he didn't hear that it was him. If he knew how much I liked him then I would probably die. I forgot to answer him. " so who is it?" he asked almost crying it looked like? " it's no one." " it didn't sound like no one when you described him." " well I don't want to say his name." " well do I know him?" " yeah" " why won't you tell me? Do you not trust me?" " no it's not that it's cause you know him really really well. And I do trust you a 100%. I would trust you with my life." " oh well since I know him so well can you tell me what he looks like and I could guess? Please!" " fine but nothing that would give him away. Ask the questions, and they have to be yes or no questions!" " is he in the band One Direction?" " ugh why did you have to ask that!" " well is he?" " yes" "oh. Well is he British?" " yes" " yes that knocks out Niall." he mumbled. I didn't know if I heard him right so I asked " what did you just say?" " uh nothing. Does he have 4 sisters?" " no" " Louis is out. Uh does he have three sisters?" " no, and we're done with this game." I said after realizing its him and Liam left. " it's fine I don't need any more answers to know who you like." he said looking down with tears coming out, but he quickly whipped them away. Did he like me? " and who would that be?" " it's obvious, you'd have to be oblivious to not notice it." " so then tell me who it is" " you like Liam. " he said with more tears as he got up and turned away from me."why would you think that?" " you always look at him, even when we were having our thing at dinner last night you kept looking at him and smiling mad. It's obvious that you've fallen hard for him." " what's our thing?" " when we flirt and mess with each other. To push them to there last button just cause its cute when there mad, to see if they will care about you if you pretend to get hurt. You know our thing. But it's done now." " why is it done?" he finally turned around getting a little closer. We were both standing up in front of my bed. " cause you like him" " how many guys were left before I made you stop asking questions?" " 2" " and who were those two guys?" " Liam and I" " and why do you assume it's Liam?" "cause why would someone like you like someone like me.?" " that's a good question but it's the other way around. Why would someone as great and wonderful like you like someone as boring and plane like me.?" I said walking really close to him. All that was between us was our stomachs, they were practically touching. " you got it all wrong your not plane and boring, your amazing and wonderful and beautiful. Anyone would be lucky to have you." " so what your saying is anyone also means you?" " that's all I would ever ask for" his lips were on mine before I could say something. He kissed me with so much passion and..... And.... What's that word? Oh right love. I didn't stop him or anything I stood there shock, but when he was about to pull away I put my hands around his neck and into his hair and kissed him back just as hard.

After about 10 minutes of straight making out the door busted open. " hey I was just wondering were Ha......" he stop talking when he looked at us foreheads against each other blushing. His hands on my waist pulling me as close as I can get. My hands around his neck pulling his face close and lost in his hair. " never mind I found him. Ha funny he was in your room this whole time should have guessed." Louis said holding back giggles. I started blushing madly before I could pull away from Harry I heard flashes. I looked over to see everyone except Grace holding up phones and taking pictures. I hurried and pulled my hands to my side but Harry kept his hands were they we're around my waist so I was right up against him and couldn't move with his tight grip. " please don't leave me" Harry whispered in my ear with his deep husky voice. " I would never leave you as long as you don't leave me" I replied putting my hands around his neck and laying my head on his chest my face facing opposite from the guys at my door.

"can you guys please stop and leave us alone?" I begged not looking up."Oh I see you only want to be around your boyfriend." Louis said making fun. I started to get annoyed and snapped and let go of Harry yanking myself out of his grasp and walking over to Louis yelling. " so what if I do, is that a problem with you? No so go and have fun with your little gay nasty carrots and leave us the heck alone and get out of my room now!" I shouted. They all had shocked and scared faces on. But soon Louis' face turned into a huge smirk along with Harry's. They both started giggling a little. I had enough of not knowing what was going on. " what is it?" I asked " I said boyfriend and you didn't object to it you just said so what if I want to be with him." Louis answered my question. I quickly knew my mistake. Harry hasn't asked me we just kissed that kiss could have ment nothing to him. It could have been one of those 'in the moment' things. Ugh I'm such and idiot. " oh my gosh I'm so sorry I just thought cause of the kiss but I see it's fine it's not lik........" I got cut off with Harry's lips on mine kissing me gently and slow. He pulled away and said. " it's not like I don't want to cause trust me i do badly but I want to ask you to be mine more properly." " ok" I said smiling.

I looked at the clock and saw it said 8:30. "crap I have classes today." I said running to my closet and pulled on my red Center Grove jacket. And put black sweat pants over my shorts. I grabbed my connivers and slid them on. I shoved everything into my bag and grabbed my phone before running out of my room. I got my keys and wallet and darted to the elevator. " you forgot to eat breakfast." Harry yelled running after me. I got into the elevator " don't have time." I said. He threw me an apple and I caught it. Then the elevator doors closed before I could hear what he was trying to tell me. I threw my apple away and left to school.

********SKIPPING SCHOOL******* 5 pm.

I just got out of my last class. Grace and I where walking past the cafe and we stopped when we heard "Grace, Grace, Grace, Grace." we turned around to see Conner running to us. He stopped right in front of us panting. " what do you want?" I asked. " I wasn't talking to you miss fat pants." he said "and I don't want to be associated with someone like you but hey look I'm talking to you right now." "oh shut up you little b..." " we're over you don't talk to my sister that way now get lost." Grace defended me. He grabbed her wrist and turned them a bit she yelped in pain. I didn't know what to do so I just kicked him in his knee and he lost balance and fell. We started running home. We could hear him yelling things but didn't know what he was saying.

As we were just getting there I looked back to see if he was following, but didn't see him. I turned back around and ran into someone. They wrapped there arms around me to keep me from falling. There arms felt really familiar and good around me. " I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean too." I said feeling really bad. "uhh Hannah you don't have to apologize for running into me." oh my gosh that's Harry. I looked up to see him looking down at me happy. "oh well if it's you then I'm not sorry I meant to hurt you." I started walking past him. "but you didn't hurt me.?" I turned around and stomped on his foot "ouch" he yelled and I started running up the stairs. He ran after me and caught me before I could shut it on him. "is there something you need?" I asked all innocently. " I need you" he said winking. " very cute, but why did you stop me?" " why did you step on my foot." " your the one that said I didn't hurt you." " so that means you don't hurt me not step on my foot." " i thought it was cute when you said ouch though." " oh did you" "that's what I said isn't it" "ouch" "cute" "you gonna let me in?" "are you gonna get me some sour patch kids?" "if that's what you want, I'll get you anything." "Awe that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me" "Good I only want to be the one who says stuff that makes you awe!" "as sweet as that is, is there a point?" "fine, I'm taking you out on a date tonight so go get ready in something fancy like. Then pack a bag with shorts, sweat pants, sport bra, underwear, bras, swim suit, baggy shirt, and your beautiful self" " where are we going? And I thought our date was Saturday?" "we are having two dates. Tonight and Saturday. It's a surprise so hurry and do that I'll be back at 8." he said turning around. " Harry wait I have school tomorrow I can't be out to late." "oh shoot I forgot. Uhh I'll pick you up at 6:30 be ready cause we will be leaving in a hurry." this time he started running. " I'll be ready!" I yelled.