Epilogue

LAST CHAPTER :(

*****Hannah's point of view*****

It's been five years since that day Harry and I went to the park. We now have four wonderful beautiful children. We got married shortly after Jonathan was born.

Jonathan Edward Styles is five. He has brown curly hair with big brown eyes.

Darcy Anne Styles is four. She has brown wavy hair with big green eyes.

Kat Elizabeth Styles is two. She has brown curly hair with big green eyes.

Justin James Styles is seven months. He doesn't have much hair right now but it looks like it might be a little curly and he has big dark brown eyes.

Today is Kat's birthday she is turning two. So the whole family is coming to our house. Like a big reunion.

Louis and Eleanor got married a year before Harry and I did. And they now have two beautiful children.

Jane Eleanor Tomlinson is five (secretly hoping her and Jonathan will get married). She has dirty blonde wavy hair and has the biggest bluest eyes ever. Bluer than Louis.

William Edward Tomlinson is three (secretly hoping him and Kat will get married). He has darker dirty blonde hair than his sister. And has light blue eyes.

Liam and Daniele got back together at my wedding. (I so set that up hehe). They are in the middle of planning a wedding.

Zayn and Perrie are still dating and I know for a fact Zayn is about to pop the big question this weekend on their little get away. Are you wondering how I know? Well he talks to Harry and I know just how to get Harry to spill everything to me hehe.

Niall and Grace are just now dating I set them up a few months ago when both their relationships ended badly.

Hayden and Kellie are married with three beautiful children.

Cassidy Shay Clark is four with dark brown straight hair with green eyes.

Aria Kellie Clark is two with brown wavy hair with dark green eyes.

Paul George Clark is one with brown hair and green eyes.

We all just met up and are about to leave to go to Nandos (Niall picked) and have a birthday party for Kat.