Mating Season of the Lightning Dragon Slayer

Narrator's POV

Today is the second day of mating season for Dragon Slayers. Mikoto is still worrying about what Carla discussed about the mating season.

Kuroko: Hey Sissy.
Mikoto: (worrying)
Kuroko: (Appears in front of Mikoto) Hey Sissy! Hello! Sissy! (shaking Mikoto)
Mikoto: Oh, hey Kuroko.
Kuroko: Are you ok Sissy? I'm calling you for 3 times. Is there something a matter? (looks worried)
Mikoto: I'm good. Don't worry about me. I just thinking of something.
Kuroko: I see what you're worrying about. Is it because of your mating season symptoms? (teasing tone)
Mikoto: N-No! I wasn't thinking about that! (blushes)
Kuroko: (giggles) Don't deny it. (seducing Mikoto) (tries to kiss her)
Mikoto: (Hits Kuroko's head)
Kuroko: Ouch!
Mikoto: I can't zap you but I can hit you! We have class today! So let's prepare ourselves! And please, DON'T TRY TO SEDUCE ME! YOU PERVERT! (speaks in anger tone)
Kuroko: Fine! But Sissy you can call me anytime if you want to make out with me. (seducing tone)
Mikoto: THAT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN! (still angry)
Kuroko: Why not? I'm your girlfriend after all.
Mikoto: (Thinks about what she told her yesterday.) Right! I guess I can't manage to control myself. So, I did ask you to be my girlfriend. (embarrassed tone)
Kuroko: It's ok Sissy. (Kisses Mikoto's lips for a sec)
Mikoto: Promise me on one thing!
Kuroko: What is it?
Mikoto: If I can't control myself for the next few days, don't do any kind of perverted stuffs!
Kuroko: (Kisses Mikoto for a sec) Ok.

The two of them prepare themselves. They took a shower, brushes their teeth and walks to their class. As the two of them walking Mikoto grabs Kuroko's hand and their hands are intertwined. The students are looking at them. Misaka-sama is Shirai's girlfriend? As the students mumbles to themselves. And as they walk reaching their classrooms, Kongou, Wannai and Awatsuki greets them.

Kongou: Hey Misaka.
Wannai and Awatsuki: Misaka-sama.
Mikoto: Hey guys. What's up?
Wannai: Is it true that the two of you were dating?
Mikoto: (blushes) No!
Kuroko: (hugs Mikoto) Yes! We are officially dating. We're now girlfriends.
Awatsuki: Finally. Congratulations on you two.
Wannai: I'm happy for you two.
Kongou: (Hides her sad look, tries to smile) Congratulations Misaka, Shirai.
Mikoto: Thanks guys. (smiles a little)

The bell rings.

Wannai and Awatsuki: It's time to go! Let's go Shirai.
Kuroko: Ok. (Kisses Mikoto's lips for 1 sec)
Mikoto: (blushes)
Kuroko: See you later Sissy.

Time skip

As the days pass, Mikoto's became more protective of Kuroko. That's the reason why Kuroko can't do patroling each alleys, but she can do the research jobs as a part of her Judgement duties. Today is the sixth day of mating season for Dragon Slayers.

Kuroko: Hey Sissy.
Mikoto: Huh?
Kuroko: Today is your sixth day, maybe we should uh you know.
Mikoto: NO! WE CAN'T DO THAT! (sparking)
Kuroko: Oh ok. You'll regret it if the symptoms getting worst. (teasing tone)
Mikoto: Fine! We can do that tonight! (embarrassed tone) (covers her face)
Kuroko: Oh yeah! (I can do some lingerie shopping later after class. This is for my big moment with Sissy.)
Mikoto: Enough with your dirty thoughts and let's go to class! (stern tone) (drags Kuroko)

As the two of them walking, Carla appears infront of them.

Mikoto: Carla?
Carla: Today is your sixth day. So, do you manage to mark her neck?
Mikoto: (blushes) No. Not yet. But we're planing to make out tonight.
Carla: Are you sure, you wanna do this?
Mikoto: I don't have any choice. (embarrassed)
Carla: This can only be happening once in your mating life. Now it's up to you if you want to do it everyday with her.
Mikoto: No! Tonight is enough!
Kuroko: Oh please Sissy. I know you gonna love what will I do to you tonight. Tonight is our passionate night. (seducing tone)
Carla: You can go now you two. Enjoy! (winks)
Mikoto: Goodbye Carla.
Kuroko: See yah.