A Certain Magical Cat

Narrator's POV

The 4 girls went to their dorm after they brought their mothers to the hospital. When Wendy and Chelia enters their room they saw a girl with cat ears and tail wearing maroon skirt dark blue coat with white inner longsleeve and a neck tie with a design of a paw print, sleeping on Wendy's bed.

Chelia: Hey Wendy! Explain yourself! Who is that girl sleeping on your bed?! (Acts like she owns Wendy) (sounds like Kuroko)
Wendy: I don't know, I haven't seen her before.
Chelia: Well then I'll go ask her when she wakes up.
Wendy: (Sighs) Alright, I'll take a shower. (Yawning) I feel so exhausted because of the fight.
Chelia: Ok. Uh Wendy, can we hangout again tomorrow? Since we don't have class tomorrow yet.
Wendy: Ok. I'll tell our big sisters to come with us too and I'll contact Romeo and Uiharu-neechan as well.
Chelia: Romeo? not again.
Wendy: Oh come on, Romeo is a nice guy.
Chelia: He's only nice to you. (sad tone)
Wendy: What? (blushing)
Chelia: No. Nothing at all. Enjoy your bath.

After they take a bath, the two of them decided to go on their beds but then Wendy is having trouble on where she sleeps. Chelia tries to offer Wendy to sleep beside her. But then Wendy did not agree to her because she still feels awkward to her since what happened last night. In the end Wendy sleeps beside the girl with cat ears and tail. She's so adorable! as Wendy whispers to herself while looking at the cat girl's face.

Wendy: Good night Chelia.
Chelia: Sweet dreams Wen. (Wendy falls asleep). I hope you'll return my feelings as well. (whispers to herself)

5:30 am

Cat girl: (Stretch her arms) Oh my goodness! I forgot to transform myself into cat again.
Wendy: (Yawns) Ahh...It's another morning for training. (She sees the girl with cat ears beside her). Oh hey, mind if I ask, who are you? And why are you here in our room?
Cat girl: My real name is Charle but since you call me Carla, I get used of it.
Wendy: Wait, WHAT!

Chelia wakes up because of Wendy's loud voice reply to Carla.

Chelia: (Yawns) Good morning. (She looks at Wendy and Carla talks to each other on the other bed). Hey there explain yourself! What are you doing here?! And why did you sleep on Wendy's bed?! Do you have a crush on her?! (Acting like she owns Wendy again.)
Carla: (Hits Chelia on her head using Karate Chop) Alright! I'm sorry I did not introduce to you in this human form of mine. I am Charle but you used to call me Carla. I am the cat that you saw near this dorm.
Wendy: What? Really? I didn't know that you look so cute and pretty in your human form.
Chelia: Wendy!
Wendy: Oh, i-it wasn't like that at all. (embarrased tone) (slightly blushing)
Carla: Is that so? child! Actually, I was looking for the sky mage named, Wendy that day.
Chelia: See Wendy, that girl has a crush on you!

Carla hits Chelia's head using her Karate Chop.

Chelia: Aw!
Carla: Let me continue girls. I was ordered by your great grandmother Grandeeney to look for sky mage named, Wendy to look after her. Your great grandmother also said that I should tell you that she will not coming back here in earthland for good. So I am now incharge of taking care of you.
Wendy: Oh no! I never had a chance to thank her for training me to have this power. (looks so sad)
Carla: Don't worry child. I'm sure your great grandmother will visit you in your dreams. (Tries to cheer Wendy up).
Wendy: (Nodded then smiled) Ok then would you like to hangout with us?
Carla: Sure child. I was ordered by your great grandmother so I'll accept the offer.
Wendy: Yay! Hey Chelia, where do we go? (excited tone)
Chelia: Konori-senpai told me about the hotspring bathhouse near 7th district. That's the reason I don't want Romeo to come.
Wendy: Oh I see. Ok it's girls time!
Chelia and Carla: She's so cute. (both of them smiles)
Chelia: Ok then I'll go tell Kuroko-neechan and big sister Mikoto about our hangout today.
Wendy: Right!