Mental Out

Narrator's POV

Mikoto and Wendy are still doing their full load summer homeworks then some familiar voices came to greet them. Isn't that Misaka? says Kongou. Good morning Misaka-sama, and Wendy-sama as Wannai and Awatsuki greets Mikoto and Wendy.

Mikoto: Oh hey Kongou, Wannai and Awatsuki.
Kongou: So how's your summer homework doing?
Mikoto: Well this is a little bit tough, but Wendy and I can manage to finnish this all today.
Wannai and Awatsuki: As already expected from Misaka-sama and Wendy-sama! (Said it with a lively tone)
Kongou: Well then if you can finnish it all today, I too. (speaks so confident)

But then Kongou accidently drops her books on the floor.

Kongou: Oopps!
Mikoto: I can help you with this. (While she picks up Kongou's book, she sees Shokuhou chatting with her clique)
Wannai and Awatsuki: Isn't that, the Queen?The 5th rank level 5, Misaki Shokuhou.
Wannai: She looks so elegant. No wonder they were calling her Queen.
Kongou: There's something I didn't like about her. (looks at Mikoto) Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to...
Mikoto: No, it's fine.
Kongou: Perhaps we should get going now ladies.
Wannai and Awatsuki: See you later Misaka-sama and Wendy-sama. (waving to both of them)

Then Shokuhou sees Mikoto then she walks close to her.

Shokuhou: Well hello Misaka.
Mikoto: (Ignores Shokuhou, while Wendy looks at them)
Shokuhou: I said hello Misaka.
Mikoto: Sorry. No talking in the library.
Shokuhou: But I saw you talking to somebody else. Is it that you don't like talking to me? (Grinning at Mikoto then holds Mikoto's chin)
Mikoto: What do you want?! (speaks angrily) (All students staring at them)

Shokuhou gets her remote inside her sling bag and tries to tamper Mikoto and Wendy's brains.

Shokuhou: Well it seems doesn't works on the both of you. However I don't get it that my brainwashing ability doesn't affect on your sister too.
Wendy: (Stares at Shokuhou) (She can't tamper my mind. I used my Residual Thoughts of Enchantment, to cancel what she tries to read on my mind)
Mikoto: Are you trying to start a fight! (speaks angrily)
Shokuhou: Oh no! I'm scared! (teasing tone) It's difficult for me to fight you two alone, unless...(Turns the switch to brainwash the students) Can you fight all these well trained students of Tokiwadai one by one?
Mikoto: (Growls angrily) That's what I hated about you! You're abusing your power! You use your power to manipulate people. Misaki Shokuhou known as the Mental Out.
Everyone: Look. Misaka-sama and Shokuhou-sama are talking to each other.
Mikoto: May I ask you something?
Shokuhou: Hmm hmm. Go right ahead, I'm listening.
Mikoto: Are you really a middleschooler?
Shokuhou: (Giggles) With my tampering abilities that seems to be the case.

Shokuhou leaves the two of them alone. Then Kuroko and Chelia appears hugging both of them.

Kuroko: Sissy! Sissy! Sissy! (hugging Mikoto) Let's go to Uiharu's dorm to do our group study.
Mikoto: Hey Kuroko! Just let me go! Will yah!
Wendy: Hey Chelia you can let me go too. (politely tone)
Chelia: (Still hugging Wendy) No. I won't.
Wendy: Alright! Carry these books for me please. (puppy eyes look on her eyes)
Chelia: Aww you're cute Wen. Ok give it to me. (cheerful tone)

The girls go to the supermarket to buy their ingredients for their group study in Uiharu's dorm. Then the girls saw Uiharu with Romeo together.