Carla's Job

Narrator's POV

Last time on A Certain Sky Slayer Mages in Academy City. The girls faced to fight the fire demons but then Kobato managed to defeat those fire demons by herself. Wendy was surprised on how her power is stronger than she thought. Due to Chelia's jealousy, Kobato and Chelia were fighting with each other and then Wendy knocks both of them. Kuroko reported the incident in the school's cafeteria. While Mikoto and Wendy headed to their dorms in order to check on Kobato and Chelia. Wendy managed to heal Kobato and Chelia and also she brought each of them bouquet of flowers as an apology for both of them. Time skip, Carla saw Wendy's with Kobato but Carla seems that she knows who's Kobato Kage is.

Present Time

Carla's POV

By the time when I was with Misuzu and Sherry. We managed to talk with Jellal, Ultear and Meredy about the Forbidden Spell Book. The three of them mentioned that a member of dark guild named, Kodoka Kage used that book in order to escape the world of the mages. So if Kage is the lastname of Wendy's childhood friend, she's in grave danger. I must watch Kobato Kage in order to protect Misuzu and Sherry's daughters, as a part of my mission.

Narrator's POV

Carla uses her cat form in order to watch on these girls. As the time goes by she never get a chance to get her eyes off on Wendy.

Time skip, it's lunch break. The girls goes to the cafeteria to eat their lunches together. As usual there's another competition between Chelia and Kobato.

Kobato: Wendy, I wanted to give you this. (Presenting her bento lunch to Wendy)
Wendy: Wow! Thanks Kobato.
Kobato: No problem Wendy. (If you choose me to be your wife, you can eat these foods everyday.)
Chelia: Hey Wendy, I wanna give you this. (Presenting her Strawberry Cheesecake as her masterpiece.)
Wendy: (Shines her eyes) Wow! Chelia you baked this?
Chelia: Uh huh. I told you, I have a surprise for you.
Wendy: I never knew you can bake. (smiles adorably) Thanks Chelia.
Chelia: Anything for my Wendy. (Winks on Mikoto. Mikoto is secretly watching them from a far)
Wendy: Hey Kobato, wanna try to taste this cake? (feeds Kobato using Wendy's fork)
Kobato: (blushes) Wow Chelia, this is delicious.
Chelia: Ofcourse, I made this with love.
Wendy: Chelia.
Chelia: Yes?
Wendy: Open wide and say Ah. (feeds Chelia using her fork)
Chelia: (blushes) Thank you my baby. Oh I mean Wendy.

Meanwhile with Mikoto and Kuroko on the other table.

Mikoto: Kuroko.
Kuroko: What is Sissy?
Mikoto: See those girls. I'm glad that Wendy manage to have peace on Chelia and Kobato.
Kuroko: Yes it is.

Then Carla appears to Mikoto and Kuroko.

Mikoto: Carla?
Kuroko: What are you doing here?
Carla: Shh! I have a mission.
Kuroko: What kind of mission?
Carla: I need to know information about Kobato Kage.
Mikoto: What?Why?
Carla: I'm not so sure about it, but if Kage is her lastname then maybe she's related to Kodoka Kage.
Mikoto: Who is Kodoka Kage?
Carla: He is a member of dark guild with Zeref.
Mikoto and Kuroko: WHAT!
Mikoto: Well then, if that's the case, Wendy and Chelia is in danger.
Kuroko: I think we should ask Wendy about Kobato. Maybe she has something to do with these demons attack.
Carla: Good idea. As of now, I am watching all four of you. I am also ordered by your mothers to do this, as a part of my mission.