The Truth

Narrator's POV

The girls get back to their dorm and they give the permission slip to go outside the Academy City to their Head Resident to get an excuse for their class. Meanwhile, Mikoto and Kuroko contacted their mothers to met them in some secret places for their safety. When they woke up in the morning they packed their bags and they left Academy City. As they arrived in a certain place in Tokyo they met their moms and they talk about what happened yesterday after class.

Mikoto: Mama may I know if there's something I need to know about my sister?
Misuzu: (sighs!) Mikoto-chan, Wendy-chan you see, we are mage. Mikoto-chan you are Lightning Dragon Slayer mage and you Wendy- chan you are Sky Dragon Slayer and your great grand mother is Grandeeney.
Wendy: Oh really mom? That's why since lastweek I always dreamed about her and then the other day she appeared and trained me to use my Sky Dragon Slaying magic and how to heal myself by using healing magic.
Misuzu: Mikoto-chan when you two were babies your great grandmother decided that you, Wendy and I should escape from Fiore to protect you from the dark guilds. Their master Zeref need one of my daughter's power by that  time. So we decided to go to a certain magical portal go outside Fiore.
Wendy: Zeref? That's him! The dark shadow mage we encountered yesterday.
Misuzu: So you did encounter him. (sighs!) Then you must train with your great grandmother, Grandeeney to improve your powers and you Mikoto-chan your Lightning Dragon Slayer magic came from the Dragon Lacrima that is implanted in your body since when you were born. Anyways, Zeref is one of the dangerous mage in Fiore. He also lived eternally.
Mikoto: Yes we will Mama. But back then we saw Wendy outside our house and you decided to adopt her.
Misuzu: Yes. I'm sorry for keeping my secrets to you two. You're the most important to me than anything else.
Wendy: Aww! I wanna hug you mom and big sister. (smiling happily).

Meanwhile to Shirai's family conversation

Kuroko: Mom what's going on? Is Chelia not an esper?
Sherry: (sighs!) Sorry to keep our secret to you and your dad. Actually Chelia and I both mages. I have a power that can manipulate all living things, while Chelia is a Sky God Slayer mage. She has a same power as Wendy, however, Chelia can do herself healing and Wendy can heal her comrades stamina like healing if someone's poisoned by a large snake, but she did not possessed self healing like Chelia did.
Kuroko: Anyways, How did you get here?
Sherry: Five years ago Chelia's dad named Lyon possesed by a dark magic that suddenly changes his personality. By that time from being a perfect husband and a father to Chelia he became a saddistic husband to me like there are times he punches my face and he always hurting Chelia. After that one day his senses went back to normal but only temporary. He told us to escape Fiore our daughter is in grave danger. Then I agree to him to escape and until we saw a magical portal to go outside the Fiore, until I met you and your father.
Kuroko: Well then I must say you're a good mother but you can't replace my real mother ofcourse hehehe. I'm only teasing you mom, ofcourse I love you and Chelia. I'll do my best to protect you and Academy City and as a part of being a full pledge Judgement Officer.
Chelia: Hey Kuroko-neechan can I join Judgement too just like you? I want to help you too. I'm not saying that mages are better that espers but I want to prove to you that I can do anything to protect all my love.
Kuroko: Including Wendy? (teasing voice)
Chelia: Yes! (blushing) I-it's not like that I have a crush on her. And besides which we encountered Zeref yeaterday remember?
Sherry: Now that you mentioned it, you must train to improve your Sky God Slaying magic, and as for you Kuroko you must always fight along side with her. You should improve your teleporting ability to support her.
Kuroko: Ok mom. In that case, I'll work hard for my personal reality.
Sherry: I hope you can defeat Zeref, he's so powerful and dangerous mage.
Kuroko and Chelia: Ok! We will try our best to save Academy City.
Sherry: That's my girls, now we should join Misaka family to our conversation.
Kuroko and Chelia: Yeah!

Narrator's POV

Misaka and Shirai family bonds together and they enjoy each moments together and soon they travel back to Academy City by means of Kuroko's teleportation ability. When they get back, Misaka sisters talk to each other about the Dragon Slaying magic.

Mikoto: Hey uh, Wendy how did you learned how to used dragon slaying magic? Does a dragon appears to you like that?
Wendy: Well if you wanna learn, you and I will get up at 5:30 am for the training with our great grandmother Grandeeney, She's a dragon and she transform herself into human when she trains me.
Mikoto: Oh! Is that so? Ok then we should wake up early in the morning for our training. Perhaps my ability will increase too cause I'm not an esper, I can't believe it.
Wendy: That's funny you know.
Mikoto: Huh?
Wendy: When we were kids, mom tolds us not to believe in magic cause magic doesn't exist.
Mikoto: Yeah. She said that to protect us anyway. (phone beeps) Oh! It's Kongou! Oh crap I forgot. Anyway, see you tomorrow morning.
Wendy: (nodds) See yah tomorrow big sister. (smiling adorably) (waves).

————————————————————————————————————————————————

This is the end of this chapter, hope you guys enjoyed reading ^_^