Strong Feelings

Narrator's POV

Mikoto gets out of her room rushing then goes to the Garden of Learning to meet Kongou. But then she didn't notice that Kuroko is secretly following her.

Kuroko: What is going on between Kongou and my Sissy?! I swear, I'm not gonna forgive that girl Kongou! Grrr!!! (mumbles so angrily)

Misaka and Kongou went inside the famous cake shop in the Garden of Learning for them to talk.

Mikoto: Hey Kongou, mind if I ask what we were doing here?
Kongou: O-Oh yes. I-I need some help with my homework if I may ask. (asks nervous while she's blushing).
Mikoto: Oh yeah, I remembered what you said yesterday.
Kongou: Can you help me with these pages? (In her mind: This is my opportunity to be close to her.) (blushing with a cute smile on her face)
Mikoto: Hey this is easy, you just need to do like this.

Meanwhile outside the cake shop, Kuroko uses her binoculars to spy on Mikoto and Kongou.

Kuroko: Ahhh!!!! I had enough!!! Kongou has a strong feelings to my Sissy! Sissy you're mine! (devil look) (snapps)

Back to Mikoto and Kongou scene.

Kongou: Hey Misaka, Thank you so much for this really. I hope we could uh, hangout sometime. (blushes)
Mikoto: Sure. No problem at all. (sincerely smile).
Kongou: Ok. Shall we go now? (smiles happily).
Mikoto: (nodded while smiling)

Mikoto escorts Kongou to her dorm.

Kongou: Bye Misaka. Thanks again. (huge smile on her face) (blushing)

Mikoto waves Kongou and leaves the dorm. While Mikoto's walking,

Kuroko: Oh, there you are Sissy! Explain yourself, are you two dating?!  Grrr!!! (snapps) (devil look)
Mikoto: Huh? What are you talking about?Anyway, let's go back to our dorm before someone punish us.
Kuroko: Aww you're so unfair Sissy! (pouts)

Time skip

As Mikoto and Kuroko walks inside their dorm going to their room. Kuroko saw Chelia standing outside their room.

Kuroko: Hey Chelia, what are you doing here? Chelia: Kuroko-neechan can we talk tomorrow just the two of us?
Kuroko: Yeah sure what can I do to help you?(one eyebrow curls up)
Chelia: I can tell all the details tomorrow. (pointing her fingers to each other) So see yah tomorrow at lunch.

Chelia quickly rans straight to her room.

Kuroko: Now what is her problem? Kuroko (mumbles)

Chelia's POV

I was waiting for Kuroko-neechan to came home to ask about what I feel on Wendy. Everyday when I see her in our room, my heart is pounding. I also like her when she's embarrassed, her smile, anything about her. She's so cute, brave and powerful just like her big sister Misaka-senpai. Maybe I do have a crush on her.

Time skip

When I woke up earlier I saw Wendy sleeps but she looks pale and she's sneezes so badly. Does she have colds today? Then suddenly she sits up.
Wendy: (Yawning) Good morning Chelia.(weak tone)
Chelia: Are you ok Wendy? (worriedly)
Wendy: Yeah. I'm good, just my head is so heavy right now but I'll be fine. (sneezing so badly) Let's prepare ourselves for our class. (sneezing)
Chelia: Oh my goodness Wendy. Come here, let me try to heal you. (leans her hands on Wendy)
Wendy: Ah! This feels so good! Thanks Chelia. (smiles with a sick look)