Awkward Day

Narrator's POV

It is 5:30 in the morning when Wendy wokes up but then she feels warm and she noticed that Chelia wraps her arms on her waist.

Wendy: (Why is she sleeping on my bed?)

Wendy taught, but she did not notice that she's been sleeping at Chelia's bed.

Wendy: Crap! I need to get out now. (mumbles so quietly) (embarrassed look). (Did I just fell asleep here after the k-kkisss?) (blushes in embarrassment) (How am I supposed to get out? I didn't want to wake her up, it's embarrassing!)

Time skip, it is already 6 am when Chelia moves then letting go of Wendy.

Wendy: (Relief sigh!) Oh yeah! I should go to my training with big sister and Grandeeney.

Wendy changes her clothes wearing blue sweater and gray skirt, then she go to an open field where she and her big sister trains with Grandineey.

Grandeeney: You're late! (stern look)

The two of them are nearly mastered their dragon slaying magic like Wendy unlocks her Dragon Force transformation like she increases her strength, her hair changes from dark blue to pink, same with her brown eyes changed to pink.

Mikoto: Wow! that's a cool transformation. Grandeeney: You have transformation magic too, Mikoto.
Mikoto: Like what great grandma?
Grandeeney: You can transform yourself into lightning, you can try it but not in this area. That power can destroy a city if you do that.
Mikoto: Wow! That's cool but it's dangerous, maybe I could use that to defeat Zeref and his members.
Grandeeney: Yes you will child. That's all for today, you should prepare to your class now.

Misaka sisters get back to their dorm to prepare to their class. Wendy enters to her room with Chelia then she can't look Chelia's face because of what happened lastnight and earlier this morning. But then Wendy greets her.

Wendy: Good morning Chelia.
Chelia: Oh hey Wendy, the bath is all yours.
Wendy: Ok. Thanks Chelia. (Why I can't look on her face? I have never been so embarrassed like this before.)

Wendy goes straight inside the bathroom to take a shower.

Chelia's POV

Wendy is acting weird today, it seems that she's avoiding me. I guess it's because we slept in my bed and it's my fault that I pinned her to my bed lastnight. I will apologize to her later at lunch, I hope she's not mad at me.

Wendy's POV (inside the bathroom)

Come on I hate this feeling, I need to act normal infront of her, and she's always in my mind right now. Ahhh!!!! This is stupid! Chelia and I were only bestfriends ok Wendy!

Narrator's POV

Wendy and Chelia went to their class together. Wendy is still not looking on Chelia like she's avoiding her, both of them were silent until the morning classes are over. It's lunch break, Chelia wanted to eat lunch together as usual but Wendy decides to skip lunch and goes to the library with an excuse that she needs to do her homework and to study hard.

Chelia: That's odd, she never skip lunch and it's not yet that we will having big tests tomorrow, so why? (mumbles to herself)

She goes to cafeteria by herself then she saw Mikoto and Kuroko together on the table.

Chelia: Hey Kuroko-neechan, Misaka-senpai. Mind if I join you two?
Kuroko: Where's Wendy?
Mikoto: Is she sick? I haven't seen her today in school. And she's late in our training earlier. (worried look)
Chelia: After our morning classes, she decided to go on the library, she said she needs to do her homework and to study our lessons.
Mikoto: Hmm...That's odd, she's not like that she skips lunch even there's a lot of homework. Infact, she eats like a dragon. And she prefers to do her homework after school.
Chelia: Maybe she's mad at me. (looks so down)
Kuroko: Why? Is there something you did to her lastnight? Did you kissed her? (teasing tone)
Mikoto: What?! (shocked) (embarrassed look)
Chelia: Well, uh, yeah I did. (shy manner) (playing her pointer fingers)
Kuroko: Chelia! you did your first move. Did you already told your feelings for her?
Mikoto: So you do love my sister? I guess you're more like Kuroko huh.
Kuroko: So what is her answer?
Chelia: She told me that she's never been inlove before and she's focusing her studies.
Kuroko: She's more like you Sissy, you always ignored me. (looks sad)
Chelia: But then we slept together in my bed, it's my fault after all. That I pinned her to my bed and I was on top of her. (She said it with a bashful look.)
Mikoto and Kuroko: WHAT!!! (all students are staring on the three of them)
Mikoto: So what else did you do to her? (asks in very protective manner)
Chelia: You see, while we were sleeping it's my habit like i wrap my arms to my pillow but then I realized earlier in the morning that I'm wrapping my arms on her waist.
Kuroko: Oh my! You really are my sister. (shocked)
Mikoto: Well that's enough you perverts! (looks pissed) Wendy is an innocent little kid! I'll go find her. (sparking)
Kuroko: Oh come on Sissy (tries to cheer Mikoto up) (hugs Mikoto)