The Ability Game Competition (Last Day)

Narrator's POV

Last time on A Certain Sky Slayer Mages in Academy City. It was the second day of the Ability Game Competition. The game begins with the Balloon Hunter which everyone have to pop their opponents' balloons using a sand balls. Dragon's Team won the game. But then, before the afternoon event started, Mikoto and Wendy sense a dark magic in the field. And they smell that there's poison in the air. But then Wendy and Chelia managed to purify the air using their healing spell. Mikoto told Wendy, Kuroko and Chelia to observe the dark magic in the area, then they return to their team. In the afternoon's game event is where the espers must push their limits by using their personal reality and to test their strength. The first match is from Dragon's Team, Wendy Marvell Misaka vs. From Goddess Team's, Chelia Blendy Shirai. The two of them uses their wind manipulation ability in order to hide that they were mages. Both of the two teams settled with a draw. The crowd and the whole faculty staffs including the Principal amazed by their power. The Principal congratulates both of them and Wendy and Chelia promoted their level abilities from Level 4 Wind Manipulation to Level 5. The next match is from Glamour Knights Team, (Unnamed Student, Level 4 Gravahand/Soil Manipulation) vs. From Dragon's Team, Mitsuko Kongou. Mitsuko Kongou wins the match due to her opponent's declares defeat. Who's team gonna be recognized as the most powerful espers in Tokiwadai Middle School? Now let's find out, as we proceed in this story.

Present Time

Today is the last day of today's event, The Ability Game Competition. The girls are excited to know who's gonna win, cause the four of them had bets to do the penalty game for the loosing team.

Mikoto: Alright! Prepare yourselves, cause today is our victory!
Kuroko: Oh really? My team's not gonna give up.
Chelia: If only my turns would always settled with a draw. (sad look)
Wendy: Oh come on Chelia don't be sad. If you always settled with a draw, it's because that we were having the same strength as Sky mage. (tries to cheer her up)
Chelia: (smiles) Thanks Wendy. (Hugs Wendy so tight.)
Wendy: Not again Chelia. Don't hug me so tight I can feel your busts.
Chelia: Come on Wen, I know you like my busts.
Wendy: No! (runs like a lightning)
Chelia: Hey! Come back here!

Their mothers came with Carla, Uiharu and Romeo. Wendy hides to her mother's back.

Misuzu: Now, now, you must prepare yourselves this is the final day of this event.
Wendy: Yes mom.
Sherry: And you too Chelia. Don't waste your stamina.
Chelia: Right! I'm sorry.

The girls goes to their teams as the 3rd day event begins.

Announcer: Good morning! This is the final day of today's event. The Ability Game Competition. Now, let's see the updated scores and ranks of each team.

1st Dragon's Team - 65 pts
2nd Goddess Team - 43 pts
3rd Royalty Team - 35 pts
4th Glamour Team - 15 pts
5th A Certain Team of Espers - 15 pts

Now let's see who's team gonna wins.

For today's game will be the Game of Maze Ability. All members of the team will participate this game. Inside this Maze your teams gonna fight each other until you defeat it by using your esper powers. You are free to use your powers, as long as one member of the team stands you will be the winner. Your score is based on how many opponents you beat. Now let's begin the battle.

As the game begins, the Dragon's Teams are still standing up not leaving the base. While the other teams are fighting with each other. The Glamour Knights and A Certain Team of Espers are now eliminated to the game. Only three teams remaining in the game. But then the Dragon's Team are still not leaving the base. The Goddess Team and Royalty Team are still fighting with each other. Kuroko defeats her opponent Cat Claw by teleporting her squirrels inside Cat Claw shirt then she used her darts to pin Cat Claw on the wall. Chelia defeats Kobayashi by using her two black tornado fists and blew Kobayashi away. Then the Dragon's Team joins the fight. Kongou, Wannai and Awatsuki combined their abilities in one attack beating the three members of Goddess Team. Mikoto and Wendy combine their lightning and wind ability then they defeat Shokuhou.