The Ability Game Competition (Day 2)

Narrator's POV

After eating their lunch, Misuzu, Sherry and Carla decided to go in Fiore to ask Grandeeney about how to lock the magic portal in between the world of mages and the humans. Mikoto and the girls saw them leaving the school. They try to ask where are they going. And Misuzu said that they have something should be taking care of like visiting their great grand mother, Grandeeney. Sherry told them to get back to their competition. The girls get back to the field where the event is on going. Then the competition starts. The game is all about the strength and limits of an esper. The 1st pair to match were Maaya Awatsuki from Dragon's Team and (Unnamed student from A Certain Team of Espers, Level 3 Telekinesis). Then Maaya Awatsuki won the match. The next match would be Yuri Sakibasu from Royalty Team and Kuroko Shirai from Goddess Team. Yuri Sakibasu decides to compete using her Stativarious (most expensive violin), Kuroko Shirai agreed to her offer and each of them must be playing for an exact time of 3 mins. Kuroko Shirai won the match by Yuri Sakibasu declares defeat. Meanwhile Misuzu, Sherry and Carla went to a cave then finally they saw Grandeeney. They talked about how the magic portal will be locked. Then Grandeeney taught them about the Forbidden Spell Book that have a lot of spells including how to lock and unlock the magic portal. But according to Grandeeney, the Forbidden Spell Book vanished after a certain dark mage used to open the magic portal. Will they manage to find that book?

Present Time

Today is the 2nd day of the Ability Games Competition. Misuzu, Sherry, Carla, Uiharu and Romeo are there to watch the game event.

Mikoto: Mama you're here
Wendy: Did you talk to great grand mother?
Misuzu: Yes sweetie. (patting Wendy's head)

Chelia stares at Wendy

Chelia: Aww! She's cute!
Sherry: Now, now Chelia go ask her a date if you really like her.
Chelia: (Blushes deep red) I did. But it's not a date I guess. We just hangout last time.
Kuroko: Come on guys we should prepare ourselves for this competition.
Mikoto: Yeah! You'll gonna loose, cause our team's gonna win. Hehehe (boastful tone)
Kuroko: Fine! Say whatever you want Sissy. You just wait and see.
Misuzu and Sherry: Now, now enough you two. It's time for the game.
Girls: Right!
Uiharu: Goodluck! you guys!

Announcer: Good morning! Today's the 2nd day for The Ability Games Competition. For today's game will be the Balloon Hunter. The mechanics of this game are each teams should pop the opponents teams balloon using sand balls you're carrying. The team who still have their balloons will be the winner. Oh before I forgot Mikoto Misaka cannot use her electric shocks in this game.

Mikoto: (Sighs!) As usual.

Announcer: And Misaki Shokuhou cannot use her Mental Out in this game too. But instead, you can use it for instructing your team's strategy.

Shokuhou: Whatever.

Announcer: Now let's begin.

The teams run to the maze and chase their opponents.

Kongou: I am Mitsuko Kongou of Tokiwadai and from Dragon's Team. No one's going to defeat my team.
Mikoto: Come on guys let's split up and get those opponents' balloons.
Dragon's Team girls: Right!

Goddess Team also have the same plan with the Dragon's Team.

Meanwhile in Royalty Team

Shokuhou: (Uses her telepathy) Ok girls. Listen up, Kobayashi and I will be your instructors. Now this is the plan Cat Claw may use her ability to distract those girls by instructing her rodents. Junko, you may use your speed try not to caught up by everyone. Our main problem is Mikoto Misaka. She's fast as you can see. Just do whatever you can.