Penalty Game

Narrator's POV

The day after the Ability Game Competition Misaka sisters are still thinking what will they gonna do to Shirai sisters. Then Carla is with Misuzu and Sherry to figure out how will they gonna get that Forbidden Spell Book to lock the magic portal.

Mikoto's POV

Today is our penalty game with Wendy, Kuroko and Chelia. What should Wendy and I should do to them? Alright maybe I can use them for getting my Gekota staff hehehe. Yeah! That's it!

Wendy's POV

Today is our penalty game. What should I do about Kuroko-neechan and Chelia? Maybe I can use them to get me my favorite Strawberry Cheesecake in the famous cake shop at the Garden of Learning. I wanna eat the whole cake. (Drooling)

Narrator's POV

Their classes are finally over then the four girls walk outside their school. As they walk together, Wendy saw the flier at the famous cake shop at the Garden of Learning that says the Strawberry Cheesecake is 50% off if you sign a couple's contract and send your picture of the two of you together. And it didn't mention if it's only a boy and a girl couple. Wendy shook her head then Chelia notices that.

Chelia: Hey Wendy, are you ok?
Wendy: H-hey uh Chelia. Today is our penalty game right?
Chelia: Uh huh. You can do whatever you want with me.
Wendy: Well...Come with me. (pulls Chelia's arm)

Mikoto and Kuroko sees the two of them.

Mikoto: Alright Kuroko. Let's go to the Underground Mall.
Kuroko: (Are we gonna go on a date?) Sure Sissy. It's our penalty day after all.

Mikoto and Kuroko walk away.

Back to Wendy and Chelia

Chelia: Wendy, what are we gonna do here?
Wendy: W-well a-as you can see. There's an offer if we can sign a couple's contract and did you have our picture together when we were in arcade? (looks embarrassed)
Chelia: So you want me to be your girlfriend? (Said in a cheerful tone then she blushes)
Wendy: W-well i-iit's only for today. (blushing)
Chelia: Yes! (hugs Wendy)

The waiter offers the two of them their cake for couple. The two of them signs a couple's contract and they give them their photo together. As the cake serves Wendy smiles adorably cause she finally gets her whole Strawberry Cheesecake.

Wendy: Yay! Finally! My Strawberry Cheesecake! (Acts like an adorable spoiled brat)
Chelia: You know what Wendy?
Wendy: Yeah?
Chelia: I can say that this is the best penalty that I ever have in my life.
Wendy: Really?
Chelia: (Nodds)
Wendy: Hey Chelia, wanna have some?

Chelia kisses Wendy's lips for about a minute. Wendy managed to pull back to separate from the kiss.

Wendy: Hey! Why did you do that for?! (blushes in a deep red)
Chelia: Come on Wen, you offer me to taste your cake so I just tasted your lips instead. (blushing)
Wendy: But why? (still feels embarrassed)
Chelia: Your lips tastes like Strawberry Cheesecake and besides I'm your girlfriend for today. We sign our couple's contract right?
Wendy: Yeah. I guess this is not penalty game after all.
Chelia: This is a date. (seducing tone)
Wendy: I guess. Thanks for this cake anyway.
Chelia: Thank you too Wendy. And you're welcome. (smiles with a wink)

Meanwhile with Mikoto and Kuroko.

The girls walk inside the Underground Mall they walk together then Mikoto see an offer at the phone accessory store. It says buy 1 Gekota phone strap and you will get 50% free Gekota hoodie. And buy 1 Gekota phone strap and you will get free Gekota hoodie if you sign a couple's contract. Again it did not mention that it's only for a boy and a girl couple.