Swimsuit Modeling

Narrator's POV

It is summer time in Academy City. Mikoto and Kuroko together with Wendy and Chelia seated outside the balcony of the school doing some research for their summer homework. But then Kuroko's classmates named Kinuho Wannai and Maaya Awatsuki came to join them.

Kuroko: Hey Wanai.
Mikoto: And Awatsuki too. What's up guys?
Wannai: Our coach in Swim Club wants us to be part of the swimsuit modeling but unfortunately, the other members are busy. So if we could ask if you would care to join us?
Mikoto: Me wearing swimsuit? and modeling? I don't think I can do that.
Wannai: I understand. (sad expression)
Kuroko: That's so rude Sissy! These poor girls are in desperate to need our help, that's incharitable. I'm starting to tear up. (Covers her face then whispers to Wanai and Awatsuki). Hey you wanna trip in?
Wannai and Awatsuki: (fake crying)
Mikoto: (Sighs) Alright we can help you.
Kuroko: Yes! That's the selfless Sissy I know. (cheerful tone)
Kuroko: (Excellent! I can wear the most daring swimsuit to attract Sissy. Hehehe)
Mikoto: (Chokes Kuroko) No more dirty thoughts on your head! (spokes so angrily)
Kuroko: (Surrenders) I give, I give, I give.

Moving on, they are now at the swimsuit company where they do the modeling. Wendy and Chelia tag Carla along with them and Kuroko invites Uiharu together with her bestfriend, Ruiko Saten. The Manager walks and greet them.

Manager: Good morning ladies. So you're the models?
Wannai: Yes we will.
Manager: Where are the other two?
Mikoto: Other two?

Konori and Kongou appears.

Kongou: Sorry I'm late. Is it some kind of Social Studies trip?
Kuroko: Yeah It's Kongou. (speaks annoyed)
Mikoto: Hey Kongou.
Kuroko: Did you forget? The school dictates us with or without classes or wherever we go, we should wear our school uniform.
Kongou: I'm here as a model not as a student of Tokiwadai.
Kuroko: So you're here to model swimsuits too?
Kongou: Wait. Are you too?

With Mikoto and Konori conversation.

Mikoto: Hey Konori-senpai, you're here for modeling too.
Konori: Yes. Our swimming instructor told me about swimsuit modeling.

Uiharu: Shirai. Is she acquainted to you or something?
Kuroko: How I wish I never acquainted with her. (annoyed look)
Kongou: Excuse me. Do you mind if you could show me to your changing rooms.
Manager: Oh yes.

The girls entered the changing room then the manager said that they were free to choose what swimsuits they prefer to wear. The girls are wearing their swimsuits; Mikoto wears plain dark blue one piece swimsuit, Wendy wears green two piece bikini which the design looks like the watermelon's skin, Uiharu wears yellow one piece swimsuit with a design of flowers, Saten wears blue green with yellow stripes swimsuit bikini covered with blue green cloth on her waist, Wannai wears yellow green two piece bikini and Awatsuki wears dark blue one piece swimsuit almost same as Mikoto but the chest part color is light blue. The girls look at each others' swimsuit and then Kuroko and Chelia appears to them.

Kuroko: Sorry for the wait.
Everyone: (looks shocked to both of them)

Kuroko wears purple daring bikini but the thing is that she's flat chested. Then Chelia wears dark blue bikini stripes with orange, she appears to be much sexier than her sister. Wendy is secretly observes Chelia's busts.

Chelia: How do I look Wen?
Wendy: You l-look s-ssexy Chelia. (embarrassed tone) (In her mind: Wow! Her busts jiggling like a ball)
Chelia: (Giggles) Come on Wendy, don't need to be embarrassed. (She looks really cute when she's embarrassed.) Anyways, you look adorable in your swimsuit Wen.

Then Carla appears wearing a panther skin design, two piece bikini.

Carla: That's enough of you Child! (observes Wendy looking at Chelia's busts)

With Mikoto and Kuroko

Kuroko: Oh Sissy I know you're dying to see me wearing this. (seducing Mikoto)
Mikoto: (Stares at Kuroko, secretly observes her body) (In her mind: In some point I think she's sexy but she's lacking of busts sizes)

Kongou wears red one piece bikini with a phyton wrapping on her shoulders. Everyone's terrified with her phyton except Uiharu.

Kongou: Hey Misaka how do I look? (blushing aura)
Mikoto: You look sexy with that Kongou but is it necessary to have that kind of accessory?
Kuroko: Sissy. (sad tone) (pouted)

Everyone screamed so badly when Kongou walks closer to them.

Saten: Hey! Put that phyton away!
Kongou: Oh are you ladies scared of my Ekaterina?
Mikoto: So you mean that Ekaterina is that phyton?
Kongou: Yes. She's sweet. Hey Shirai, I guess you're not scared of everything aren't you? But it seems you're scared of snakes. (teasing tone)
Kuroko: Well I uh...(looks terrified)
Uiharu: (Moves closer to Kongou and pats Ekaterina's head) Aww, I think she's cute.
Saten: Get back here Uiharu! before that phyton bites you!

Then Konori appears with the most largest busts and a perfect shape of hips, and she's wearing black pair of swimsuit.

Konori: This is the largest of all sizes but it seems so tight on my chest.
Wannai and Awatsuki: Wow!

Then the manager appears to them.

Manager: Now ladies, lets proceed with your photoshoot.
Everyone: Ok!
Konori: This is an empty studio.
Manager: Yes it seems but (She grabs the remote and changes the view into a beach scene)
Saten: Wow! This view is real, like this tree I can touch it.
Manager: This is the latest studio for modeling. It changes the scene whenever you decide to choose.
Uiharu: Is it the photographer supposed to be a man?
Konori: Yeah, even though he's a professional, I feel you know.
Kongou: (Laughs in a boastful tone) I'm so sick with you amateurs. A real model doesn't care of anything. Just act normally.
Manager: You don't need to worry, inside this room will shot you automatically, so you can act natural.
Everyone: OK!
Manager: Now it's time ladies.

The girls act natural on their own ways like Kuroko's chasing Mikoto for putting sunblock on every inch of her body. Wendy and Chelia saw a small boat nearby then they ride and play. Uiharu puts sunblock on to herself then Kongou shows off to them like doing her best photoshots and in some point she tries to be sexy to catch Mikoto's attention. Saten, Wannai, Awatsuki and Konori enjoys the scenery but then suddenly changes the scene into the Artic scene. This is so extreme cold, says Saten. A real model doesn't care if it is cold, says Kongou while she's lying on the ice ground and she poses then she sneeze. Serves you right for such a showoff, says Kuroko. Then it changes from Artic scene to Desert scene. Kongou is still lying on the ground then she feels so hot that her skin's gonna burn so she get up then she says WATER! Then the scene changes into they all ride on a boat with a storm scene. What's with all extreme weathers! said by Saten. Oh well in that case, said by Kongou then she catches a big fish. Not bad! she adds. That's not real you know, says Saten. It's not! said Kongou. Later on the scene changes into the outer space. Then the manager announces that there's an error and trying to fix the scenes. In the meantime the group cooks curry for their lunch. While they were eating, the cameras inside of the studio takes a shot of them while eating. After the swimsuit modeling is over they bid farewell to each other but then all of them looks for Uiharu. Uiharu plays with water in beach scene then she accidently switch the camera that reveals her modeling in some bigscreen outside the city. Romeo sees Uiharu on the bigscreen playing water with an adorably smile on her face. Is that Uiharu? What is she doing? I guess she looks so cute. He said it while he's thinking maybe he likes Uiharu but then he likes Wendy too.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

This is the end of this chapter, hope you like it. Anyway this scene is from episode 13 of Toaru Kagaku no Railgun.