Wendy Please Tell Me You Love Me

Narrator's POV

The day after they defeat Kodoka Kage. The girls went to the airport inorder to say their farewell to Kobato.

Wendy: (hugs Kobato) Kobato, I'm gonna miss you. (crying) Please stay.
Kobato: Oh come on Wendy. Don't be sad. I can send you e-mails everyday. And I am not weakling anymore. I can handle everything on my own.
Wendy: (still crying) But I promised to you that I will protect you no matter what. Maybe I can go with you to London.

Chelia glares at Wendy.

Chelia: (Seriously Wendy, are you trying to make me feel jealous?)

Back to Wendy and Kobato's conversation.

Kobato: (holds Wendy's hands) I can protect my own self, trust me. And besides, Chelia needs you.
Wendy: (sniffles) (smiles a little) (hugs Kobato tightly)
Kobato: Wendy, you can let me go now. I don't wanna miss my flight. It's time to go.
Wendy: Ok. I'm sorry. (Letting go of Kobato)

Kobato walks away from them waving Wendy. The girls watches the airplane where Kobato is. Wendy is still sad of Kobato's decision to left Academy City.

Chelia: (Hugs Wendy) Wendy don't be sad, I'm sure she's ok.
Wendy: (Wiped her tears) Farewell Kobato.
Mikoto: Now then, let's go home.
Wendy, Carla, Kuroko and Chelia: Yeah!

The girls went back to their dorm to take their rest.

Wendy: Ahh! I need to take a nap.
Chelia: I guess you're tired. Anyway, it's our dayoff. What should we do?
Wendy: Do you have your Judgement work?
Chelia: No. Actually Kuroko-neechan managed that incident report regarding with those demons attack.
Wendy: Oh I see. Hey where is Carla?
Chelia: She's with Big sister Mikoto and Kuroko-neechan's room.
Wendy: Oh I see. Uh Chelia.
Chelia: Yes?
Wendy: I uh, I guess we have plenty of time. M-maybe after lunch we could uh, you know, we could hangout. Just the two of us?
Chelia: Sure! (hugs Wendy) Where are we going? (I think she will confess her love for me.)
Wendy: That's a secret. (smiles) You know what Chelia. I think I uh. (speaks in nervous tone)
Chelia: (Oh my goodness she's gonna say it!)
Wendy: I-I think I uh. (still nervous)
Chelia: (Come on Wendy, you can do it.)
Wendy: I think (yawns) I feel sleepy, Chelia can you set an alarm for me?
Chelia: Sure (disappointed tone) (Seriously, you feel so nervous when you gonna say that you're sleepy. I thought you're gonna say that you love me too.)

Chelia set an alarm at 1:00 pm as Wendy asked her. While Wendy is sleeping, Chelia goes to the kitchen to prepare Rib Eye steak for lunch. After 30 mins of cooking, she went back to their room and Wendy is still sleeping. Chelia is watching her sleeping.

Chelia: (rubs Wendy's head) She looks so cute when she's sleeping. She's like an angel from the sky. (whispers)

After 5 mins, Chelia fell asleep in her napping position. After 15 mins, Wendy woke up then she saw Chelia is sleeping besides her in napping position. Wendy got up on her bed then when she walks close to their study tables, she saw a plate with 2 pcs of Rib Eye steaks.

Wendy: Wow! Rib Eye Steak! (looks at Chelia) (smiles) Thank you Chelia.
Chelia: (yawn) You're welcome Wendy.
Wendy: You're awake? (surprised)
Chelia: Yes. I just taken a nap.
Wendy: Why don't you eat with me. Come here. (feeds Chelia)
Chelia: Thanks Wendy.
Wendy: No. I am the one who should say thanks. You know what, this is delicious. I never knew you can cook my favorite dishes.
Chelia: Yeah. Ofcourse because I am soon to be Chelia Shirai Misaka.
Wendy: (blushes) WHAT!
Chelia: Hehe. Just kidding. (smiles cheerfully)
Wendy: Wait, what time is it right now?
Chelia: It's 1pm I guess.
Wendy: Well as I said we will hangout today, so let's prepare ourselves.