Roadtrip pt.2:the boring sequel.

Raymond was sound asleep on his bed,when he felt the shrugging of Familiar hands shake on him. Raymond opened his eyes to find Bob there,with an excited expression on his face. And a silhouette of of a familiar squirrel standing at the door. The light to the rest of the apartment complex was on. And all he saw was The silhouette and Bob's glowing yellow eyes.

"Come on. Wake up. Everyone is here!" Bob said to Raymond,who finally got up. "Ugh. What time is it?" Raymond asked,rubbing his eyes. "Let's go,its 6 in the morning,we leave in ten minutes." The squirrel said. Raymond recognized his voice. Marshal. "Olivia is already here as well,we should be all packed up and ready to go in a 10 minutes." Raymond reached and grabbed his glasses. He now had more energy when Bob mentioned his sister Olivia. But Raymond wanted to keep that to himself.

When Raymond walked outside the bedroom,he saw Olivia look at him and Raymond froze,but Bob pushed him aside. When Raymond finally got ahold of himself,he went to the Bathroom and got himself ready in his vacation clothes,ran the list again,blah blah blah.

It was now finally time to head out on their journey to the best damn week of their lives. They all packed up their stuff in the trunk of Olivia's car.Bob got in the driver seat and Olivia got in the front passenger seat,and Raymond then sat left of Marshal. "Alright let's roll." Bob said unbuttoning his flower shirt and pulling out of the driveway and onto the road.

Bob stopped at a gas station to get gas,and then a few minutes after,they were now on a on a highway where the city buildings weren't visible anymore. Few minutes into driving,Bob and Olivia strike up a very long conversation. Bob and Olivia were into some of the same stuff,that's what usually they would talk about.

Raymond thought the sudden silence was too eerie,and asked Bob to turn on the AUX cord on his phone. Bob then proceeds to put on some KK. Slider songs,which everyone seems to enjoy for the first few seconds,nodding their heads to it.

10 minutes later.

Everyone is singing the lyrics to KK. Metal. Well,screaming it actually. Bob then pulls by a gas station/restaurant,And everyone gets out. Bob finds a place for everyone to sit down at while he goes order. Raymond keeps glancing at Olivia,who keeps looking on her Phone. Raymond wanted to say something to her,but forgot that Bob was still there,and probably wouldn't approve.

Bob finally came back with everyone's food they wanted,and then they got back in the car. But then time,Bob got in the driver seat next to Marshal,And Olivia sat behind Bob and next to Raymond.

The driving was silent for a while,until Bob noticed that Marshal wasn't saying anything at all. "Hey Marsh,why are you so silent all of a sudden?" Bob asked. "Well...I unno,I guess Olivia's the only person I'm actually the closest to,and we're not even that close." Marshal replied. Bob nodded and turned back on the Bluetooth on his phone and started blasting Bops in which everyone started singing again while eating all at the same time.

7 hours later.

They're almost there,Everyone is asleep except Bob. Raymond and Olivia managed to strike up an interesting conversation before they dozed off. Marshal was playing on his Gameboy advance SP.

Bob turned back on the Bluetooth to some KK song,which woke everyone up.

"Look at that,pthhpth! We're here."