Bob confesses to Raymond

One evening,Bob was sitting at a cliff side behind a tree,with the beautiful view of the sunset in front of him,as he sat in the soft ruffling grass with the ocean hitting against the bottom,just staring off into the distance. Bob looked conflicted for a minute until Raymond noticed him from afar and approached him.

"Hey,is everything alright Bob?" Raymond said while peaking behind the tree,looking at the purple cat. Bob turned around,surprised that Raymond noticed him sulking. "You sounded pretty serious about wanting to talk to me earlier..." Raymond continued,now walking up to the sitting Bob. "Y-yes,there's just...something I really need to get off my chest..." Bob claimed while looking off into the sunset again. Raymond looked intrigued in what Bob had to say. "well? I'm all ears!" He said as his cat ears flicked.

Bob turned over and softly smiled at Raymond,who sat right next to him "okay..." Bob started. "Over the past 3 years...I've been doing a lot of thinking about us... the truth is,I've been lying to myself,and you as well..." Raymond just looked at Bob,not daring to interrupt him as Bob looked a little shy. "Y-you see..." Bob started. "I- I...I have-" Raymond jumped up before Bob could finish what he was saying.

"YOU HAVE FEELINGS?! FOR ME?!" Raymond shouted as he blushed brightly "Oh Bob...I feel so stupid for not noticing it sooner! I-" But Bob cut him off while Raymond started fantasizing. "W-wait!" Bob started once again. "You misunderstood what I was about to say! I was just gonna say that I had Uno!" Bob said as he held up an uno cartridge with an Xbox controller. Raymond looked completely baffled. "WH- YOU WHAT-?" Raymond exclaimed embarrassingly.

Gift for HiTooLooRye