Hollow's Eve Night

It was currently night time...and our two heroes:Bob,the purple lazy cat who just slacks off most of the time and plays around with others. then to the left of Bob,Raymond.
Raymond is a rather slight feminine grey and black cat with stylish blonde hair and glasses,and just want's to get paid and move on and go home.
Raymond moved in with Bob as roommates after Bob went to visit Raymond at the big city,and Raymond was getting used to small town life with Bob. They've been friends since they met at a coffee shop in a city,and have been through so much together. Raymond only then was given an invite from Bob to go with him to to the small town where all of Bob's family met

It is currently 2 AM,Bob and Raymond are sitting behind a desk waiting for someone to come in,and our two lovable feline heroes are bored out of their minds!!! but their night shift at the local gas station on a empty road was still going on,so they couldn't leave or they'd be fired,but,they thought,that would probably be for the best because both their roles in the job suck.

After long hours of silence,Raymond asks, "How much longer,this is sooo. booriing." Bob,bored out of his mind, replies "It's only two more hours,dude." and then Raymond let's out a big long sigh. the Song playing over the speakers weren't entertaining much,for the audio quality of it sucked.And Bob kept tapping the pencil on the counter,while Raymond rests his head over it. "2 more hours." Raymond casually says. "2 more houurrs." Raymond says again,but sounding more disappointed. he then let's out a short sigh, "2 more hours..." he says again,sounding more angry the more he said it. "Ff*ck-" Raymond finally said angrily. The song on the loud speaker stopped shortly after,and now the silenced was only being filled by Bob's repetitive pen tapping. This went on for a good 10 seconds until he stopped.

"Dude." Bob said to Raymond. "want some candy?" Raymond stood up, "Ehhhh nahh. No thanks." He replied back. Bob then turned to Raymond directly. "Ahh,dude come on,it's Halloween." Bob stood idly next to Raymond as he slightly rested back down on the counter. "Ehhh....eh...ah.." Raymond said as he was slouching back down with a feminine manner and a skeptical look on his face. Bob looked impatient. "C-come on dude,y-you gotta have candy.You gotta have candy on Halloween,it's Halloween..." Bob said calmly. Raymond still looked skeptical. "ehh." he said one last time. "D u d e." Bob said convincingly. "C a n d y ?"

Raymond let out a long groan,and then he stood back up and turned to Bob,who was smiling. "oh alright..." Raymond finally said in a lighter tone,smiling finally. "Hahahaa! yeyah!" Bob said in a happy and pumped tone. Bob then reaches in his pocket and pulls out two small pieces of fat starbursts candy pieces and gives one to Raymond. They both happily plop it in their mouth and begin chewing for what seems like a few 30 seconds.

Then Raymond had a surprise,then puzzled look on his face while chewing and slowed down for a second. "i think there's something wrong with the candy..."