Date Night Pt.1

It was 7:00 in evening and Bob was sitting on the couch watching something stupid on TV while Raymond was in another room,almost done with his homework.

Bob then zones out,almost sleepy on the sofa while Raymond walks in the living room with his backpack and sees him "alright I'm done with my homework" he says. Raymond then looks at the TV. "Is this Cruisin' by KK.Slider?" The Tv was playing the music video. "I don't know,but it's getting late.what do you wanna do for dinner?"

Raymond set his backpack on the floor next to the table "well I kinda had a big lunch so I'm not super hungry." Bob leaned back on the couch. "Well you know,Raymond,I'm not starving either but I could eat." Raymond sit's down on the couch next to Bob. "Well what do you have in mind?" He asked. "Well I don't know. What about you?" Bob asked back."I don't care if you're hungry let's eat." Raymond said,grabbing the remote on the couch and turning off the TV. Scratching behind his large ear. "Well yeah,that's what we're gonna do."
Bob sat up on the couch. "But first you gotta tell me what it is you're hungry for."

Raymond leaned back on the couch and crossed his legs. "Well first I gotta see what we have left in our refrigerator." Bob sat next to him and put his arm around him.

"well there's tuna,I know."Bob said.

"But it went bad a week ago." Raymond replied.

Bob said "is the chili okay?"

Raymond said "but you finished that yesterday."

Bob stood up. "Well I don't know.do you want something delivered?" He asked. Raymond looked at Bob in disgust. "Why would I wanna eat liver? I don't even like liver!" He exclaimed. Bob slouched a bit. "No.I said delivered." Raymond crossed his arms and sat in a feminine manner facing Bob. "I heard you say liver." He said. Bob put his arm behind his head "I think I know what I said-" but Raymond interrupted him. "Whatever! I just don't wanna eat liver!"

Bob opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by his ringing cellphone. Bob pulled his phone from his shirt pocket and checked his caller ID. It was just Kyle calling for the 3rd time that same day. Raymond said "let it go to voicemail." Then Bob said "okay."

Bob slid the phone back in his shirt pocket. "So where were we? Oh dinner,right. So what do you want to do?" He asked,sitting back on the couch next to Raymond. Raymond took a second to think and said "why don't you whip up something in the kitchen?" He suggested. "Yeah. Well why don't you?" Bob said smugly while crossing his arms and looking the other way while smiling. "Bob,can we just out to dinner,please?" Raymond said stressfully while standing up and looking out the window and onto the city.

Bob says "no"
Raymond says "yes"
Bob says "no"
Raymond "yes"
Bob says "no"

Finally,Raymond says "yes. Oh,here's your keys." Raymond said smugly smiling while looking back at Bob. Bob steps a little bit closer. "Fine. Okay, where do you wanna go?"

"How about The Ivy?" Raymond asked. "Yeah,well,I don't know." Bob sat back down on the far left side of the couch. "I don't feel like getting dressed up and eating expensive food."

"What about Olive Garden?" Raymond suggests. "Nah I'm not in the mood." Bob replied now leaning on the arm rest of the couch. "And Burrito King will hurt my stomach. there's no doubt" Bob said. Raymond sat on the far right side of the couch and crossed his legs while leaning over the arm rest. "Okay. Well forget about it-"

"NO! I swear I'm gonna take you out!" Bob said sitting up on the couch and surprising Raymond a bit. Then Bob get's an idea. "Raymond! I know what we'll do!" Bob exclaimed,grabbing Raymond by the shoulders and holding him close to him.

Raymond says "what?"
Bob says "guess!"
Raymond yells "WHAT."
Bob said "we're goin to the drive thru!"

Bob then throws Raymond over the couch,flipping them both over. Bob quickly gets back up and picks Raymond off the ground and carries him out the front door.
Then he opens the car door.
And they get in those car doors.
Bob put his keys in the ignition,And then he turns it sideways.
And they both fasten their seatbelts as they pull out they driveway.
There they go to the drive thru.
Heading off to the drive thru.
They're approaching the drive thru.
Getting close to the drive thru.
Almost there at the drive thru.
They arrive at the drive thru.
There in line at the drive thru.
Did I mention the drive thru?

Worst gift ever for HiTooLooRye