Planning

In the morning, Yozora woke up to see sleeping Yaoyorozu in his arms. He smiled and hugged her tightly.

He had to get up to and get ready to chat with the guys on how to take down Death. He left the tent to go into the main tent that Bakugou was already in.

"Oh hey Bakugou, you're here early." Yozora said as he sat down.

"Of course everyone will be late." Bakugou said as he sat down looking at the lamp in the middle of the tent.

"So you and ponytail have something now?" Bakugo said as he made a side glance at Yozora.

"Y-yeah. Trust me I was as shocked as everyone else was when I found out she liked me back." Yozora said embarrassingly.

"Well you need to know that there isn't time to be in a relationship. You need to understand the task at hand. I mean you literally died. Explain how being in a relationship helps with that fact." Bakugou angrily told Yozora.

"I- I never thought about it like that. Maybe being in this relationship helps me cope with that fact. I mean I probably would've never seen anyone again if I did die! I'm grateful for everyone and everything now!" Yozora yelled as tears started to come to his eyes

Bakugou just stared at the lamp without saying anything.

"You have a lot of nerves to yell at me. I would kill you twice if you weren't my classmate." Bakugou said with an expressionless face.

Yozora wiped his tears and sat away from Bakugou and waited for the others to come.

"You also have a lot of nerves to get the person you love. Wish I could get that." Bakugou muttered.

"What?" Yozora asked.

Before Bakugou could respond, Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki came into the tent.

"Good morning guys." Yozora said with a smile.

"Good morning Yozora." Midoriya said with a smile.

"Ok so now we need to make a new plan. We tried coming up with some before, but none of them sound like they'll work." Iida said.

"Well now that we have Yozora back in action, we can have a better advantage with the close combat." Midoriya said as he looked at Yozora.

"What ideas did you have before?" Yozora asked.

"Ranged attacks at full power." "Blow her to bits." "Use her own power against her." "Find pros." Each person had an idea that none agreed on.

"I got it!" Yozora shouted. Everyone was confused on what he was thinking.

"What if we combined all those plans into 1 big plan?"

"What do you mean Yozora?" Midoriya asked with confusion.

"All those plans could work, we could take a piece from each plan and add them all together to make an amazing plan." Yozora said.

"Tch, and how are you going to think this through?" Bakugou asked.

"Ok so here's what I'm thinking." Yozora said as they all huddled closer.