The First Battle (before the fight)

"Ok class today you're going to be in pairs of 3, and that pair will fight another pair. And don't even think about picking your teammates, we've already picked them for you." Aizawa said as he pulled up a holographic list

Team 1: Yozora, Bakugou, and Yaoyorozu
Team 2: Midoriya, Mineta, and Jirou
Team 3: Todoroki, Iida, and Mina
Team 4: Kirishima, Uraraka, and Tsuyu
Team 5: Ojiro, Shouji, and Hagakure
Team 6: Aoyama, Kouda, and Satou
Team 7: Kaminari, Sero, and Tokoyami

"Why do I have to work with ponytail and shrimp?!" Bakugou yelled.

"Can't wait to work with you Jirou." Midoriya said smiling "and good to see you too Mineta." Midoriya said as he sighed.

"Guess I'll have to work with Bakugou." Yozora thought. "Listen shrimp, you better not be the reason we lose because I'm going to be the greatest hero in the world and I don't need losers like you pulling me down. You got it?" Bakugou said with an angry look.

"Y-yea, I'll try my best." Yozora said while looking down.

"The rounds were already picked so get ready team 1. Take a look."

Round 1: Team 1 vs Team 2
Round 2: Team 6 vs Team 5
Round 3: Team 4 vs Team 7
Round 4: Team 1 vs Team 3

"You will win by capturing at least 2 of the teammates, or you will tie when the timer runs out. Ok now go to the waiting rooms team 1 and 2. We'll be watching in the spectator room." Aizawa said as he was walking to the spectator's room.

"Looks like we're going to go against each other Midoriya." Yozora said as he faced him.

"Guess so, can't wait to see you out there." Midoriya said with a look of determination. "Good luck." Yozora said as they both went to their waiting rooms.

*Waiting room 1*

"Ok so we're facing Midoriya, Jirou, and Mineta." Yaoyorozu said as she was pacing. "We'll need to be careful against the strength of Midoriya and the way Jirou can listen to where we are."

"It doesn't matter we just go in and win this battle." Bakugou said. He then looked over at Yozora and noticed that he was looking down and just not looking at anyone and just covering his face.

"Hey shrimp, why are you always covering your face huh?" Bakugou said as he went up to Yozora. "And how did you get into this school, it looks like you can't even pass the entrance exam."

"Bakugou don't ask him questions he doesn't want to answer." Yaoyorozu said. "I got in because I'm considered a very intelligent person in America, number 5 in the whole country."

"That's amazing Yozora! I didn't know you were this smart!" Yaoyorozu said while clapping. "Tch, brains isn't everything. You look like you can't even beat a level 2. And you better reveal your face." Bakugou insisted.

"I don't want to Bakugou." Yozora said quietly "why not?" Bakugou said. "Because I don't need to." Yozora said. "Alright, I'll take this mask off myself."

"Don't touch me!" Yozora yelled. "Ah shrimp is fighting back, good for you." Bakugou said sarcastically.

"You better do it." "No." Bakugou went to pull it off, but Yozora dodge his attack and pushed him away. "Bakugou, leave him alone!" Yaoyorozu yelled. "You wanna see my face?!" Yozora yelled "Hell yeah I do!" Bakugou yelled back.

"Ok fine look!" Yozora took off his helmet and dropped it. Both Bakugou and Yaoyorozu gasped at what they saw.

Tears began to come to Yozora's eyes. "I get it, I'm a monster." He said with a shaky voice. He put his helmet back on "Come on guys, let's win this fight." Yozora said as wiped his tears and got ready.

Authors note: Sorry for the cliffhanger, you'll know his face in a later time ;). And if you could draw how Yozora looks in his costume then that'd be great.