The Raid

After spending days working at his work study with Nightmare, Yozora was finally able to relax in his room. "*Sigh* who knew that after doing days of work, I could be so tired?" He said to himself as he went to lie on his bed.

He laid in bed and thought about what Nightmare said. "When you activate your power, don't think of it as a power up, think of it as a sixth sense. It's what makes you you. I've embraced it and I'm a pretty good pro hero." He remembered his laugh after he said that.

"Sixth sense huh?" Yozora said as he looked up at the ceiling. He then turned on his ears and tail and kept thinking about those words. He then began to drift to sleep.

After hearing about the raid that will take place when the time is right, Yozora had to prepare and live everyday knowing that he will be ready to go after the Shie Hassaikai.

*Day of the Raid*

When waiting with everyone else before the raid, Yozora was talking to Midoriya and Kirishima. "Oh hey Yozora, it's been a while since we've last talked. Good to see you man." Kirishima said as he gave Yozora a thumbs up.

"Yeah it's nice to see you too, though wish it was in a better place." Yozora said. "Don't worry Midoriya, we will be able to save Eri for sure." Yozora said as he put his hand on Midoriya's shoulder.

"I know we can. And I will give it my all to save her." Midoriya said with a look of determination. "That's a face of true hero." Yozora thought.

With everyone running in, Yozora was running with the Rescue squad. "Ok we have to get to the hallway where Chisaki has Eri." Nighteye said as they were running.

After running for some time they made it to a room that was too dark to see anything. "Someone get some light." Nighteye said as they entered the room. Next thing that happened a hole opened up in the ground and only Yozora fell in.

"Yozora!" Midoriya yelled as he tried to reach out for Yozora's hand. He wasn't able to save him in time.

Authors note: sorry if this chapter is going everywhere. The beginning was hard to write but now I'm getting into the flow of it. Thank you for waiting for the next chapter