Aftermath

While round 2 was happening, Yozora woke up really quickly. Yozora gasped real loud before he realized where he was. "Here, have a snickers." Recovery girl said with a smile.

"W-who are you?" Yozora said while taking a bite of the snickers. "I'm recovery girl." She said happily. "Oh cool, guess you're the nurse here." Yozora said while finishing the last bit of the snickers. "I am, and what you kids did today was very dangerous. Good thing you finished before anything got worse."
She said while healing Yaoyorozu.

"Is she ok?" Yozora asked as he got out of bed. He noticed his arm was in a cast but it was feeling better.

"Ah worried about your classmate? Don't worry dear, she'll have a full recovery." "Ok then thank you for healing her up." Yozora said while bowing. "Of course I mean after all, I am the school nurse." She said with a laugh.

"Luckily everyone here will make a full recovery." She said while placing candy next to Yaoyorozu. "That's great." Yozora said. "Well I'll stay here and wait for everyone to wake up." Yozora said while sitting in bed.

"Well don't worry dear, your teammates will be ready for your final round. Though your costume might not so you'll need to wear your gym clothes." "Dang it, guess that's fine." Yozora thought.

He was handed gym clothes and he went somewhere to change. He pulled out his iconic mask and wore it so no one can see his whole face.

It was round 3 and Yozora heard that team 5 won. He was happy for them as he waited for his teammates to wake up.

He then heard Bakugou yell and he went inside to see what's up. He saw that everyone was up and feeling better while eating candy.

"Glad everyone is feeling better." Yozora said while everyone looked at him. "What the hell?! How does a shrimp like you have such a strong power?!" Bakugou said as he got up. "We need to go one on one right now!!" Bakugou said as he was stretching.

"Bakugou please calm down, you need that energy for round 4." Yozora said. "Yozora your quirk was amazing!" Midoriya excitingly said. "I didn't think your power was that strong! I'm really amazed!"
"Thanks Midoriya. Yaoyorozu are you ok?" As he went up to Yaoyorozu.

"I'm fine thank you for asking." She said while smiling. "I noticed you put your hair down." Yozora said. "Oh yea I did, I only do that when I'm resting." She said. "Well I like it a lot." Yozora said smiling behind his mask.

"Thank you Yozora." Yaoyorozu said happily. "Your quirk is very strong too. I never expected that coming from you." "Thanks Yaoyorozu." Yozora said while looking away. "Someone has a crush and I can tell." Jirou thought.

"Oh and what happened to your costume?" Yaoyorozu asked. "Oh it got damaged real badly. So now I have to wear the gym clothes." Yozora said.

"Hey I think our round coming up so let's go get ready. Thank you recovery girl for taking care of us." Yozora said. "Anytime dear." Recovery girl said happily.

As everyone was getting ready to go back to the gym, Bakugou just sat there staring at the ground. "I need to still be number one and take that shrimp down. Hopefully then they'll be impressed." Bakugou thought to himself as he left the tent as well.

Authors note: sorry for this long chapter, I wanted to try to get an aftermath. Anyways ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.