Chapter 37: Bag and Drag

Start from the beginning

"Hello boys." He said dropping them all with his pulse machine gun.

"Clear?" Chief asked.

"Clear." Carter replied.

"The entrace is right in this alley." Nathan said.

"Saber, this is Spartan-117 watch you're fire from the north we are coming to you." Chief said to the GIGN CO.

"Copy that. Merde. We're glad to see you."

Chief noddes to Carter as they break the door open with a single punch. Up ahead several Russian soldiers were executed as the GIGN outnumber them.

"Hold your fire." Nathan said

"Maintenez votre feu! (Hold your fire!)" A French Commando said to his troops

"It's the GIGN." Fred commented as they got out of their cover

"That all of 'em?" Kelly asked.

"Let's find out." Kat replied.

The Spartans emerged from the corner to spot several GIGN Commandos with their weapons raised. There were also several injured Officers as the others patch them. The Spartans walked pass the GIGN as they look at the tall armored figures clanned in armor. The team entered the room to find the surviving French Special Forces.

"What's your status?" Chief asked.

"Seven men standing." Saber replied.

"Where's Volk?" Carter asked.

"The Russian has launched a chemical attack from a staging ground to the Catacombs." Saber replied loading his G36. "We believe Volk is still there."

"Got your six. Lead the way." Carter answered as Saber nodded and took point. "Cortana, this is Noble One link up complete we're enroute to the H.V.I. location now."

As the team got into the cafe they were immediately bombarded with rounds coming from AKs and other firearms the Russian ultranationalist owned. The Spartans used themeselves as shields as the GIGN stand behind them for cover as they advanced.

As they are near the entrance they took out most of the enemies near. "Scatter." Chief ordered as the group separated, took cover, and returned fire. "Linda, Fred, Kelly we've got enemies moving up the stairs. Watch out.

"RPGs top of the stairs." Jun said sniping a soldier wielding an RPG.

The Spartans decided to stay close with the GIGN even though the team knew they can handle it all to themselves the French Commandos doesn't possessed the armour and equipment they owned so they stick close to them and protected them.

"Up the stairs." Saber said as the GIGN lead the way to the catacombs with the Spartans behind them.

"This way."

The Spartans followed the French Commandos, but immediately took cover as several Russian APCs across the street. Chief and Fred took lead and charged forward. The enemies shoots them with their weapons, but the duo were not affected as it simply bounced off. They jumped high in the air and slammed their fist on the ground resulting in a shockwave which sends everything flying away several meters including the APCs which destroyed it in the process.

The French Commandos across were amazed of the level of tech and weaponry the Spartans possessed.

"Souhaite en avoir un." (Wish have one of those.) A French Commandos commented.

"Let's go." Chief said as the others followed behind.

The team crossed the street and turned to another intersection, but was again bombarded by the ultranationalist. "We gonna need air support." Kat said. "Commander, request permission to use the T.H.O.R. missile system."