Chapter 51

*Amarin in MM*

"AMARIN" Pierre yelled as he walked in the kitchen seeing Tasha sitting drinking coffee.

"Jesus Pierre, you scared me" Tasha said as she sat her cup down.

"What is you doing in my house" he asked her and she sigh.

"Pierre I don't want to stay in that apartment you got me ok, I'm alone and I don't like being that way" Tasha told him and he smacked his teeth.

"You brought this on yourself" Pierre said and Tasha sigh.

"I'm sorry ok. What am I suppose to do" she asked him with slight shrug.

"Stop disrespecting my sister. Tasha I font give a damn about what you say to me but you playing with me for real when you talk to Payton like that" Pierre said and Tasha sigh.

"Your sister knocked my tooth out. If anything she owe me a apology" she said and Pierre shook his head.

"Tasha...AMARIN" before he even said what he was going to say he walked off yelling Amarin's name.

He walked downstairs and into the studio. Amarin was sitting listening to beats. She had her headphones on and with her notebook in her hand.

"Nawl...ion like this one" she said taking her headphones off pushing them down to her neck.

"Babe, can we talk for a minute please" he asked and she turned looking at him.

"When you came in here" she asked and he sat down in the other studio chair.

"Just a minute ago... yo listen you let my moms come back and stay with us." He asked and Amarin sigh.

"Pierre listen I know you don't want her here but she doesn't like being by herself and the kids miss her" Amarin said and Pierre was over it.

"Ok cool." He said standing up walking off.

Michelle was sitting at the hospital with Shawn waiting for him to wake up. Pookie was there but he left once Michelle got there. She was just sitting staring at him, he was so handsome and he didn't deserve to be in this kind of situation. She grabbed his hand and wiped her tears.

"Dear God, I beg you to heal my baby. Please don't take him before me. I'm sorry for everything, please forgive me for all I have sin. I'm so sorry, God please watch over me and my son...Amen" she sealed her prayer and wiped her tears.

"Michelle, take it easy he gone be ok" Payton walked in putting her keys in her pocket.

"Payton.... thank you so much, I appreciate you for everything you do for us" she said and Payton sat down on the bed bedside Shawn.

"I love this kid yo, I'll do anything for him. So no need to thank me" Payton said looking at Michelle.

"I'm sorry about what I said to you" she apologized and Payton shook her head.

"It's cool, like I said the kid means more than a lot to me. He's strong and keeps his head up like his mother. No matter what we got going on Michelle, your hell of a good mother and that's something I never had so I want you to know I'm proud of you" Payton told her straight from the heart.

"Pay-... I'm sorry but I really needed to hear that because I've been struggling trying not to give up" she said as she slightly broke down.

"Don't. This kid loves you and needs you more than anything in the world, you hang in there ok" she said as she stood up.

"Are you leaving now" she asked and Payton nodded.

"Yea, I don't like seeing him like this plus you need time with you kid. Call me if you need me" Payton said as she headed out the door.