Chapter 1

Quick Message: you guys I've missed yall😭. I decided to drop the first chapter today because it's Friday! Why not? I'm so ready for y'all to read part two, it's definitely worth it. I appreciate y'all && I'm not gone hold y'all up. ENJOY!!🥳🥳🥳 wait.... I will be posting random pictures of each character on each chapter, including the kids! Now read😂....

Payton was back in Harlem living her best life. She lived in a nice condo in Harlem. She was now a millionaire author, investor,
owner and community activist. 

She was also in partnership with her sister Lauren and they had they own makeup line, making millions. She was her own boss and independent with it. She decided to call it quits on basketball because she had a injury.

Pierre was now a player for the Warriors since he recently got traded from the Clippers. They lived in a nice mansion in Beverly Hills with 3 kids.

Amarin and him were engaged and the wedding was coming up soon. Amarin was a full time mom and rapper. She was signed to Jay-Z and Meek Mill. She was making millions also.

Paris was a model making six figures a year. She lived in New Orleans still. Her
and Travis married but divorced two years later. She had two kids with Travis and that was it. Lauren was pregnant with baby number 2.

Dejah was a teacher in California also with her daughter. Zae decided to move to Atlanta to start his career and take care his son. Sev played for the Lakers leaving him to live in LA with his wife and four kids.

Layton was a artist living in California too. She signed with Quality Control and she was making hits. Rondo lived in Harlem still with his girlfriend and daughter. He was signed to Atlantic Records and NBA Youngboy.

Everybody was living they best life. Payton & Layton was the only ones without the kids. They was to "independent" for love. Oh and James was now a married man living his life with his wife. Tasha was in rehab.

"PAYTON" she heard as somebody banged on her door.

Smacking her teeth she got up from the couch and made her way to the door. She opened it to see Amarin, P'Asia, Layton, and Dejah.

"AUNTIE P" P'Asia said hugging her leg happily.

"What y'all doing here" she said as she let everybody in and hugged P'Asia.

P'Asia was now 6 years old. She grew into a beautiful smart young girl. She looked just like Amarin and had hair like Pierre.

"We here to talk to you" Layton said as she sat on the couch and so did everybody else.

"I like that tv" Amarin said looking at Payton Apple TV.

"Five hundred dollars if you got good credit" Payton told her as she walked in the living room.

"So Payton" Dejah said smiling at her sister, she was always happy. You never could catch her mad or sad.

"Dejah" Payton said as she took a seat where she was sitting and Asia sat on her lap.

"We want to talk to you about something" Dejah said and Payton nodded her head.

"I'm aware, Layton told me that" Payton said pushing her hair back.

"We want you to move to LA" Layton told her and she sigh.

"Why" she asked and Amarin smacked her teeth.

"Well Lauren is 5 months pregnant and she's tired, You the only one who know how to run y'all company so you have to be there unless you gone catch a flight ever 24-7" Amarin told her and she tied her hair in a ponytail.