Chapter 16

*Pierre Jr. in MM*

Payton woke up to her phone ringing. It had been ringing for two hours and she ignored ever last call. She was tired and after lastnight she wouldn't be doing to much walking.

"Hello" she answer finally.

"Yo P, we need you to come on we leaving in thirty minutes" Pierre said and she looked at her phone.

"Leave me" she said hanging up in his face, she was tired.

She sigh as she threw the covers off top of her. She stood slowly feeling unbearable pain. She took her time as she walked in the bathroom. She turned on the shower and began her morning routine.

Within 40 minutes Payton was dressed and ready. The brownies from last night was still in her system and she looked tired so she put her shades on. She grabbed her bag putting it on her shoulder and she walked out the room with her phone in her hand.

Once she reached the lobby everybody was getting in sprinter vans. She just got on one and sat in the back. Her phone rung and she answered Amarin call.

"P where are you" Amarin asked and she sigh.

"On a sprinter van" she said and Amarin sigh in relief,

"Alright Cool we about to leave" Amarin told her and she nodded hanging up.

The van started moving and she noticed it wasn't that loud on the van. She looked up to see she was on the bus with her father and his people. She put her beats on and went to sleep until they got to the plane.

It was 2 in the morning and everybody was just now getting to Pierre and Amarin's house. Some headed to the airport and the rest got in their cars going home. Payton was tired of riding so she went inside to get some sleep.

She walked upstairs with Shawn behind her. She walked in the room she had at Pierre house and threw her bag down. She closed the door as she took off her shoes. She didn't even change clothes, she just   got in bed. Shawn got in bed beside her and the two went to sleep.

Her legs were hurting and she was tired. She put her head on the pillow and kicked out. Meanwhile August was taking Chandra, the twins, and Melanie to his mansion. Once they got there he didn't even get out, he didn't wanna see his mom.

He waited til they made it in before pulling off. He was tired so he was headed home. As he pulled up in his driveway, Angel was on the porch. He sigh grabbing his bag getting out his car.

"August where have you been" Angel asked walking off the porch.

"I was in Paris, I sent a text to the groupchat letting them know I was out for the week" he told her as they walked up the driveway.

"August I know your taking a break in performing which is perfectly fine with me, but your album drops next year" she told her as they walked up on the porch.

"It's still March, I have time" he told her as he unlocked the door.

"But it's best to get it out the way while your not busy" she said walking in as he left the door open for her.

"I was busy so I couldn't work on my album" he told her as he sat his keys on the sofa and put his bag down.

"August are you seeing someone" Angel asked him curiously and he looked at her.

"No why" he asked and she shrugged sitting on the couch.

"Because last time you was seeing someone you forgot about everything" she told him and he smirked.