Chapter 33

*Sister Dejah in the MM*

Payton sleep was disturbed by her phone ringing. August was asleep on top of her with his arms wrapped tight around her. He picked her up from the airport this morning. She reached over and grabbed it. She answered without looking at the Caller ID.

"Hello" she groaned into the phone.

"Sis, can you pick up Asia, i'm running late because Marin is sick and I need your help" He told her and she sigh.

"Pierre what time is it" she asked and he smacked his teeth.

"It's two in the afternoon, sis you still sleep" he asked and she sigh.

"I'll get Asia, go handle your business bro" she said and he thanked her and she hung up.

"August babe, get up" she said and he groaned.

"But you promised you'd sleep in today" he said into her neck.

"Auntie duties" Payton said and he kissed her neck.

"I love you" he told her and she smiled.

"I love you too" she said and he rolled off of her and she got up and got ready.

"Babe do you want me to stop and get something to eat or you want me to cook" she asked and he turned his head facing her.

"Cook for me" he said and she nodded.

"Alright cool, chicken wings and what" she asked and he shrugged.

"Babe you pick, as long as you feed me and give me my deserts" he said with a smirk and she giggled.

"I'll be back" she said grabbing her keys off the dresser heading out.

"Marco wassup boy, wanna go with me" she said as she walked towards the door and he barked.

"Alright then let's go" she said opening the door and she headed out.

They got in the car and Marco jumped in the front and sat down. She started the car and pulled out heading to Asia's school. Once she got there Asia got in the back and she was a bit to quiet for Payton liking.

"Umm...Asia, good afternoon" Payton said as she made a left turn heading to Walmart.

"Hey auntie" Asia said and Marco jumped in the backseat.

"What's wrong P" she asked and Asia sigh.

"The girl at my school doesn't want to be my friend because I'm black" Asia said and Payton instantly got mad.

"What the fu- what" she said stopping herself then looking in her rear view.

"She dropped her crayon and I picked it up and handed it to her, then she was like I wanna be your friend but my mom said I can't have black friends" Asia told Payton and Payton did a big u-turn in the road.

"And what did you tell her" Payton asked as she hit 60 on her way back to Asia's school.

"That all people are equal and we are all children of god" She said and Payton made the quickest turn back into the parking lot of Asia school.

"Get out, lets go" Payton said tuning off the car, unbuckling her seatbelt and opening the door.

She let the windows down in the back so Marco could sit in the car while her and Asia headed inside. Payton was heated as her hair swung with the wind. She had on her black and white adidas outfit with her black and white 1's.

"Excuse me, I need to make a complaint against....what's her name" Payton asked Asia as she stood at the front desk.

"Jackie Benson" Asia said and Payton looked at the lady behind the desk.