Chapter 37

*Amarin in MM*

Payton was on the couch laying down. August was in her bed laying down in her bed. He was still asleep and she wanted to watch tv but didn't want to awake him. She laid on the couch with Marco at the end and they watched The Lion King together.

August eyes fluttered open as he heard his phone vibrating off the hook. He grabbed it, and unlocked it. He checked his notifications and his eyes widen at what he reed. He stood up walking out the room looking for Payton.

"Babe" he said and she paused the movie causing Marco to bark at him.

"Hmm" she said looking over at him, he noticed she had her glasses on and she looked so beautiful.

"You went to juvenile" he asked her confused and she nodded her head.

"Yea" she said innocently while shrugging.

"What happened" he asked taking a seat at the end of the couch.

"Well I mean, my moms was a straight bitch towards me. she hated me and was trying to anything she could to get rid of me, so basically when my grandma died she told the police I kilt her" she said completely calm and truthfully.

"You serious" he asked sitting back confused.

"Yea, I sat in juvenile for two week and honestly I was glad. I was fourteen and homeless, I didn't care where I went I just needed somewhere to lay my head" she said and he was shocked how she was confident she was, he knew she hated talking about her childhood.

"How did you get out" he asked and Marco went up and laid on her lap.

"They did a autopsy, the result came back and showed she died of cancer. I was back on the streets again, shorty in the blogs lying yo" Payton said referring to Bianca report about her childhood.

"You heard about it" he asked and she shrugged.

"Heard about it..... I asked shorty for the link to the blog." Payton said with a chuckle.

"So you don't care about it" August asked and she shook her head no.

"Nope, they lies. How the hell imma go to juvenile for killing my moms, my moms living with my brother. She doing that for clout, and getting clown in the process. That's I was say the best revenge is no revenge" Payton said and August loved how much of a woman she was.

"You still gone fight her though" August said and she smiled.

"Yep" she said and August chuckled.

"I wanna say something but I'm not even gone get into it" he said as he stood up kissing her cheek.

"Oh it's to late now, shorty owe me ten bands and a round. That's that" she said and her Harlem accent came right out her mouth.

"Ten bands for what babe" August asked standing up looking at her.

"My car, I'm taking shorty to court in four days. She gone do the time or run me mines, then afterwards I'm telling her when she see me it's her best bet to run or steal me cause she gone her ass beat" Payton told her and he seen the west side come out her.

"Babe we going out today" he said turning around walking away.

"where" she asked looking at him and he shrugged.

"I have a show tonight, you coming" he said and she smacked her teeth smiling.

Payton & Amarin walked side by side to the back of the building. His show was over him and Pierre was probably in the dressing room smoking. Payton was tired and ready to go & Amarin just needed some pipe.