Chapter 67

*So I wanted to get some feedback on my works (including Broken, which you guys so go read because I think you'll like it!). Basically I just want to know what to you guys think is going to happen next? What do you think should happen in your opinion? Send me your
thoughts on here or my Instagram. My original insta is @_prIncessjaz_. You can DM me & if you follow me I'll follow you back.*

*seven weeks later*

Payton was out grabbing Paris kids some toys since their birthdays was coming up over the weekend. She hadn't been to any of the kids birthday parties, not even Asia's 1st birthday. This would be her first time and she wanted to make sure they enjoyed it.

"Payton" she heard from behind her as she shopped in toys r us.

"Coach Bricks" she remembered him as she turned around.

"You can call me Andre" he said holding his hand out and she held her fist up.

"I don't shake people hands" she told him and he chuckled before bumping her fist.

"It's been a minute" he told her and she nodded.

"Christmas right" Payton said remembering the last time she saw him.

"Yea, that game was crazy. Why you not in the league" he asked her trying to make conversation.

"Injury, plus I had started med school so I didn't have time to go back and play" she told him and he nodded with a slight smile.

"You know you are a beautiful woman" he told her honestly and she blushed a bit.

"Thank you... your not so bad yourself" she complimented him back and before he could speak he was interrupted.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy... Elsa is over there" the little girl said tugging his leg.

"Alright Emani, we going over there let me finish talking" he told her and she looked up,

"She's pretty daddy" she said smiling at Payton.

"Well thanks pretty girl your pretty yourself" Payton told her with a smile.

"Sorry about that, listen maybe we can exchange numbers and met up" he asked and Payton couldn't deny him infront of his child.

"Here I'll give you my number, call me when you want to hang out" she told him and he gave her the phone.

She put her number in and saved it. She handed it back to them and they gave each other another fist bump before he walked off. Payton went back to shopping only to be interrupted again.

"Hello" she answered her phone as Marcus called her.

"Payton hey... listen so I know we got the money for your last court order but this morning I got an email saying that you were being sued" Marcus told her and she looked around confused.

"Marcus I'm busy right now, I'll be over at your office in about forty-five minutes" she told him and he agreed before hanging up.

"Who the fuck is suing me now" she asked herself as she slid her phone in her back pocket.

She headed to the front to checkout, she swiped her card and left out the store. She packed the toys in her car and got in. She headed to Marcus office. Once she got there, she got out and took the elevator to his floor.

"Wassup Marcus so who suing me" Payton asked as she gave him a fist bump.

"Your sister" he told her getting straight to it.