Chapter 10

*Jamel in the MM, Lauren's husband*

"Uncle August, grandma want you" Lai said as she woke him up.

"Hello" he said grabbing the phone.

"WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU TO TAKE THEM GIRLS TO NEW ORLEANS" She yelled causing him to smack his teeth.

"Ma calm down it's to early for all this, and Chandra told me it was ok why it's a problem or something" he said sitting up throwing his legs off the bed.

"Yes it's a problem, you didn't ask me to take them" she said and he looked up at the twins and they both shrugged.

"I don't have to ask you to take them somewhere, you they grandparents not they mother. I already asked they mother"  He said standing up walking to the bathroom.

"August I want them back in LA right now" she said and he turned on the water grabbing his toothbrush.

"Sorry ma, but Chandra want to see them so imma take them by there to see her" he said and she became furious.

"August don't make me fly down there" She said and he put toothpaste on his toothbrush.

"Do that i don't care, these girls only get to see their mom three times a month and let's not forget I pay for them to see her and I'm probably paying for you to fly down here" He told her as he began brushing his teeth.

"FINE AUGUST WHEN YOU GET BACK HERE YOU WILL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME" She yelled before hanging up. August spit his toothpaste out.

"Here y'all go, y'all can do downstairs for breakfast if y'all want some" he said handing Lai her phone.

"Ok, thank you Uncle August" they said and they headed out the room.

August sigh walking over to his suitcase. He grabbed a outfit and headed for the shower. August had been frustrated ever since yesterday. His assistant called him telling him how his mom was harassing her because she wouldn't let her get any money out of his account.

August never gave her permission to even ask that. He didn't like the fact she was trying to do something behind his back. His mother didn't start acting like this until he start making millions. He hated to say it but he didn't like being famous.

August got out the shower and dressed in all black. He had on a black tee with some black "Nike" hooping shorts. He had on his "T" chain and another one with his brother name on it.

The twins hadn't got back so he decided to head down. Once he got down there he seen Payton taking pictures with fans. Then she began talking to the twins so he used that as a opportunity to talk to her.

"Morning Payton" he greeted her as he walked over to the three.

"Well I see you have a change of heart this morning" she said as she held her bag in her shoulder.

"My bad for last night" he said and the twins looked at the two.

"Last night" Yoni said smiling and Payton chuckled.

"Ha... you funny, your uncle bought me my jewelry back that it" she said smiling and August bit his lip.

"Where you going" he asked as he noticed her bags and beats on her neck.

"Harlem, I got things to do and would you tell Pierre I went back to Harlem I forgot to tell them" She said looking at her Apple Watch.

"Aw P I wanted to spend time with you" Yoni said and Payton looked at her smiling.

"I live in LA so you can always come see me" She said and Lai looked at August.

"Uncle Yung when we get back to LA will you please take us to spend a day with her" Lai begged him and he smacked his teeth.